“Litigious Larry” Klayman is back!
For those of you who have had the pleasure of not knowing who the hell “Litigious Larry” is, a bit of background is in order.
Klayman is a Reagan Justice Dept. alumni and a one-man tea potty! He’s the type of lawyer that’s so amoral, he’d sue his own mother if he thought he’d get any money out of it. In fact, he did!
Back in 1994, Klayman founded “Judicial Watch.” (J.W.)
The organization sued everybody from the Clinton Administration (18 times), the Senate, the Department of Justice, the Secret Service and the town of Herndon, Virgina. (JW didn’t like the city’s “day laborer” program.)
Klayman left JW in 2003 to run for Senate in Florida. (He lost in the primary, receiving 1.1% of the total votes and coming in 7th out of the 8 candidates .) Of course, being a person of habit, he turned around and sued Judicial Watch.
In 2004, he started “Freedom Watch. (F.W.)
At F.W., he’s sued Facebook (for one billion dollars) for not removing an anti-Israel Page fast enough. He sued the state of Florida on March 20, 2012 to keep Obama off the November ballot. (Have I mentioned that Larr’s a “birther”? Although, even Orley Taitz seems to question whether he’s just in it for the money) He’s represented a homophobic preacher in a suit against Rachel Maddow. (fifty million dollars) And he’s sued is own mother. (Not sure what, or how much, that was about.)
In 2014, KIayman filed a civil lawsuit (Case no. 14-1484) under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) for criminal acts by the president, two Secretaries of state (Clinton & Kerry) and the U.N. Secretary General. It seems (according to Larry) they’ve been laundering U.S. dollars to the terrorist organization HAMAS. (Oh, and he wants $1,500,000,000 damages.)
A month later, he filed a “birther” suit, claiming Obama’s real name is Barry Soretoes, excuse me, Barry Soetoro, and tried to have him deported.
And, being an equal opportunity hater, he also thinks Republicans are “worthless cowards!” (Ok, so he got that one right.)
Ok, the back’s been grounded! On to Litigious Larry’s latest lunacy!
Last Friday, Larry showed up on InfoWars to do some venting about the persecution of the Greatest President In The History Of The Universe! (The GPITHOTU?)
According to Klayman, this amounts to terrorism, and Mueller is “a legal terrorist” and a “[disciple] of the devil.”
He is on a jihad right now, literally, no less than a legal terrorist. And the fact that there was an indictment today of these Russians was to try to destroy and the embarrass and to humiliate [Trump] in his summit with Vladimir Putin. These people are evil to the core, they’re literally disciples of the devil, I might say, analogously, and they need to be taken out legally.
InfoWars being the fountain of filbert fantasy conspiracy theories, that it is, the host, Owen Shroyer, totally agreed with him.
I think that you have coined a new phrase here. Robert Mueller is a legal terrorist. He is a legal terrorist.
Not to worry, Klayman knows just what to do. He’s going to create some citizens’ grand juries, so he can indict, convict and send Mueller upriver to the Iron Bar Resort/Rock Hockey Training Facility. (Somebody needs to tell this “lawyer” that the law doesn’t quite work that way.)
Oh, and if you’re not quite up to speed on what the hell “citizens’ grand juries” are, you’re in luck. Larry explains it all in a NewsMax post.
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020