Earlier this year, Donald Trump Jr. announced that he and his wife, Vanessa, are divorcing. It’s not going to come cheap; it was initially going to be an uncontested divorce, but it now appears that it will be contested after all.
But in yet more proof that Donald Jr. really is his father’s son, he didn’t take long to get someone else on his arm. Since at least May, he’s been dating veteran journalist and legal analyst Kimberly Guilfoyle. That had a lot of people rolling their eyes. It was no secret that Guilfoyle started veering rightward after she divorced then-San Francisco mayor and current California lieutenant governor Gavin Newsom and joined Fox News. But even allowing for that, Donald Jr. is a major step down.
Nevertheless, Guilfoyle’s relationship with Donald Jr. paid dividends in August, when she became the vice chairwoman of the main Trump super PAC, America First Policies. She’s spent the summer and fall on the stump for Republicans during the midterms.
One of those occasions came on Wednesday, when Guilfoyle joined Donald Jr. to stump for Ted Cruz in Conroe, Texas; a suburb of Houston. While down there, Guilfoyle revealed that she isn’t just dating a Trump, but sounding like one.
Cruz’s bid for a second term has turned into the fight of his political life, with numerous polls showing Congressman Beto O’Rourke breathing down his neck. While rallying the troops for Cruz, Guilfoyle uncorked a cheap shot at O’Rourke that could have easily been delivered by Donald Jr. or Donald Sr.
We’re here to make sure you don’t put a Beto male in the U.S. Senate! Let me tell you, from a real Hispanic, that Texas deserves better than what Beto O’Rourke is selling. Texas deserves Ted Cruz.
I had to read this twice to believe it. Guilfoyle appeared to be effectively calling O’Rourke a “beta male”–an insult leveled at men who aren’t seen as being truly “manly.” It’s more or less an article of faith among Trump’s most diehard supporters that liberal guys, or anyone who dares call out the pigweed and bile flying around the tubes, are “beta males” at best and “cucks” at worst. For instance, Jeff Flake was called a “beta male” for forcing an additional FBI probe on Brett Kavanaugh.
As disgusting as that was, Guilfoyle actually reveled in this cheap shot. She reposted it on Twitter.
Donald Jr. approved as well; he retweeted it to his followers.
Believe it or not, this isn’t the first time that Guilfoyle has sounded like a Trump. In July, while chatting with Breitbart’s Alex Marlow, Guilfoyle delivered a rant that could have easily sounded like a tweet from Donald Sr. Listen here.
Guilfoyle delivered a warning to the “liars and smear merchants” in the mainstream media–she believed that “some of these people need to get a beatdown, and I’m happy to give it to them.”
But Guilfoyle’s cheap shot at O’Rourke is something else entirely. After all, she has a son by her second husband, furniture magnate Eric Villency, and Donald Jr. has three sons and two daughters. Yeah, calling someone less of a man just because he’s a political foe sets a really good example.
There’s no longer any doubt–Guilfoyle fits in with the Trump family in every conceivable way. After all, she’s already sounding like one of them.
- Trump Degrades Women, But Still Supposedly Has Faith ‘Close To His Heart’ - October 18, 2018
- RWNJ Podcaster: Stormy Daniels Is A ‘Vile Creature,’ Not A Woman - October 17, 2018
- Pat Robertson: We Shouldn’t Be ‘Screaming Blood’ Over Journalists Being Murdered - October 15, 2018
- This Trump Judicial Choice Doesn’t Please The Religious Right - October 14, 2018
- Phil Robertson: Dems Were ‘Satanic’ For Trying To Stop Kavanaugh - October 12, 2018
- RWNJ Pundit Warns That George Soros Is ‘Right-Hand Man’ Of Antichrist–At Least - October 12, 2018
- Saudis Had Contract On Dissident, White House Knew And May Have Done NOTHING - October 10, 2018
- Trump Thinks Murkowski Was ‘Disgraceful’ To Put Basic Decency Over Party - October 8, 2018
- Kimberly Guilfoyle Proves She’s A Trump, Takes Cheap Shot At Beto O’Rourke - October 7, 2018
- Fundie Publisher Dismisses Blasey Ford’s Claims As ‘Nickel And Dime Stuff’ - October 5, 2018