How do you spell hypocrite? K-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N!
In the latest example of “They’re full of (sh)it,” a kindergarten teacher at a Baptist school just got busted for solicitation of child pornography, distribution of harmful materials (nude selfies), grooming, and five counts of sexual assault, involving two students.
What makes it even more interesting, is that. as a teacher, she has a history of upbraiding students if they don’t dress to her definition of “modestly.” As one student stated,
She would write me up and other girls and, like, how ironic that you’re telling us how to dress, us how to be modest, and be Christian women, and you turn around doing the exact opposite.
Oh, and she’s also the church pastor’s wife!
Boobs, Booze & Boys
On Monday, Shannon Griffin, 49 was taken into custody after a month-long investigation.
According to law enforcement, this started in 2013, when a student (who was 15 at the time) asked if she would buy him some booze. She agreed, if he would play “Hide the Pickle” with her. According to the student, over the next couple of years, he hid that pickle in her on six occasions.
The next victim was a 16-year-old. To seduce him, the teacher plied him with naked pics and videos.
As Assistant State’s Attorney Kyle Gruca explained,
The videos and photos were pictures of the defendant in the mirror. The defendant was not wearing clothes, and per the victim, the defendant’s face was visible in the photos.
Also, according to police records, at least one of the videos showed a woman “removing her clothing and exposing her breasts and vagina.”
Most of her couplings with the first student took place in her minivan! This time around, the school, located in the Jordan Baptist Church. was the tryst location of choice.
What The Pastor Knew, And What He Didn’t Do
One former student, Yhaneera Aparicio-Aramas, said the pastor (aka “her hubby”) knew about it.
They confronted him, they said you need to do something about this, this is your wife. Pastor said that’s not my wife, let the lord take care of it.
(Sounds like her hubby relegated that to “Thoughts & Prayers”)
Yhaneera’s mother added,
I’m relieved because I know the victims and parents are relieved. Everyone knew, but they didn’t know how to speak about it and process everything. I know that everyone is relieved because they will have some closure.
Wednesday, a judge set Griffin’s bond at $750,000. She’s currently residing in a local “Iron Bar Inn” until they can dig up the money to spring her. Griffin is due back in court later this month.
Also, the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services is conducting an investigation into the abuse allegations.
- ‘Prophet’: Patriots Will Murder High-Profile Democrats in the Streets if Trump Doesn’t Carry Out Mass Arrests by January - August 20, 2019
- Better Red Or Dead? Civil War Fever Strikes Right - August 17, 2019
- ‘Flat Earth’ Rocket Launch Aborted Due to Bad Used Water Heater - August 15, 2019
- Louie Gohmert: Charging Terrorist With Hate Crime Will Lead To Sending Preachers To Prison - August 7, 2019
- Knuckle Dragger: Country Songs Contain Evil Magic Spells - August 4, 2019
- Bishop Claims Homosexuality Is The Product Of Women Enjoying Anal Sex - July 28, 2019
- Woman Thinks Spiderman’s Hands Belong To Satan! - July 18, 2019
- Paula White: White House Is Holy Ground Because Of Me - July 11, 2019
- Fake ‘Historian’: The 2nd Amendment Allows You to Own a Tank - July 8, 2019
- Khristian School Kindergarten Teacher Charged With Sex Assault - July 5, 2019