How do you spell hypocrite? K-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N!
In the latest example of “They’re full of (sh)it,” a kindergarten teacher at a Baptist school just got busted for solicitation of child pornography, distribution of harmful materials (nude selfies), grooming, and five counts of sexual assault, involving two students.
What makes it even more interesting, is that. as a teacher, she has a history of upbraiding students if they don’t dress to her definition of “modestly.” As one student stated,
She would write me up and other girls and, like, how ironic that you’re telling us how to dress, us how to be modest, and be Christian women, and you turn around doing the exact opposite.
Oh, and she’s also the church pastor’s wife!
Boobs, Booze & Boys
On Monday, Shannon Griffin, 49 was taken into custody after a month-long investigation.
According to law enforcement, this started in 2013, when a student (who was 15 at the time) asked if she would buy him some booze. She agreed, if he would play “Hide the Pickle” with her. According to the student, over the next couple of years, he hid that pickle in her on six occasions.
The next victim was a 16-year-old. To seduce him, the teacher plied him with naked pics and videos.
As Assistant State’s Attorney Kyle Gruca explained,
The videos and photos were pictures of the defendant in the mirror. The defendant was not wearing clothes, and per the victim, the defendant’s face was visible in the photos.
Also, according to police records, at least one of the videos showed a woman “removing her clothing and exposing her breasts and vagina.”
Most of her couplings with the first student took place in her minivan! This time around, the school, located in the Jordan Baptist Church. was the tryst location of choice.
What The Pastor Knew, And What He Didn’t Do
One former student, Yhaneera Aparicio-Aramas, said the pastor (aka “her hubby”) knew about it.
They confronted him, they said you need to do something about this, this is your wife. Pastor said that’s not my wife, let the lord take care of it.
(Sounds like her hubby relegated that to “Thoughts & Prayers”)
Yhaneera’s mother added,
I’m relieved because I know the victims and parents are relieved. Everyone knew, but they didn’t know how to speak about it and process everything. I know that everyone is relieved because they will have some closure.
Wednesday, a judge set Griffin’s bond at $750,000. She’s currently residing in a local “Iron Bar Inn” until they can dig up the money to spring her. Griffin is due back in court later this month.
Also, the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services is conducting an investigation into the abuse allegations.
- Trump downplays Russia in first comments about cyberattack - December 19, 2020
- Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott has tested positive for COVID-19 - November 20, 2020
- Trump Allies Look At Buying Right-Wing Cable Network Newsmax To Create ‘Trump TV’ - November 16, 2020
- Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Stop Certification Of Biden’s Election Win In Pennsylvania - November 11, 2020
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020