A thousand years ago on January 11th, shameless White House propagandist Kellyanne Conway continued to do her part gaslighting America, insisting that “Nobody here [in Trump’s White House] talks about Hillary Clinton” – even though we hear and see them do it all the time.
For those who don’t know, according to Pyschology Today,”Gaslighting,” “is a tactic of behavior in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. … It is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.” So, as a good little cultist, the so-called Counselor to the so-called President made the Eagle’s NFL victory into another example of the glorious election of their Dim Leader. Pay no attention to the fact that the Eagles won legitimately and Trump squats in the White House despite receiving fewer votes.
In addition, Conway brought Trump’s opponent – “that woman” Hillary Clinton… who, supposedly, never crosses the minds of the Trump cultists.
Conway also assured the Trump TV dupes that the National Anthem had her red-white-and-blue blood pounding with the appropriate combination of pride and reverence, and took another opportunity to conflate NFL players who “take a knee” to protest police violence against African Americans with some alleged slight against patriotic symbols, ironically, made meaningless by the incidences of police violence disproportionately affecting “certain” segments of the population. Of course, fascists like Conway, Trump and the crew at Trump TV won’t tell their viewers that. After all, they’re too busy not thinking about Hillary Clinton.
Conway said, “The Patriots are in the Super Bowl again and they haven’t been in the Super Bowl since last year. We were so happy to have the Patriots here [at the White House] last year when they won. But we want to have the Eagles here this coming year. And I’ll just say that the underdog here is the Eagles and you know me, I love an underdog. The Patriots are like that woman [Hillary Clinton] whose name I don’t mention on TV anymore. People always count out the Eagles,” she continued. “But I’m really happy for the team and I’ll tell you why, I’m happy for Nick Foles, I’m happy for the team it was a huge team effort, but also they’re constantly counted out, they’re constantly said, you can’t win, [sic] it sounds familiar to me, you can’t win you can’t do it, so, go Eagles!
Watch the appearance below. If you can stomach it.
No you’re not imagining things. That queasy feeling you’ve had since election day 2016 is what happens when reality meets “alternative facts.”
All I can say is – keep up the resistance. This nightmare can’t be over soon enough.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018