Conservative columnist and future CNN co-host Kathleen Parker posted a column on Wednesday entitled “Obama: Our first female president” in which she argues that the President “displays many tropes of femaleness.”
As unbelievably offensive on so many levels this is, it’s to be expected. Parker displays a common trait of con women – garnering self worth through the denigration of all things female.
When your agenda is to turn back the clock on progress to a time where everyone knew their “place”, it makes sense that Conservatives would also adopt the mindset of the time periods they so admire.
To Cons, just as it is “natural” for the rich to run everything and rule over a large pool of compliant Serfs, the male is the “natural” head, so in order to excuse the female’s audacity to enter the Conservative arena as a leader, she must denigrate anything “female” so as not to threaten his inherently fragile masculinity.
The Conservative woman – like her Con male counterpart – is a misogynist, and only garners power through denigrating her own gender.
She can only gain the Con male’s respect by bowing to his hysterical need for “superiority.” She does this by being disdainful her sex while embracing the worst aspects of masculinity – violence, cowboy diplomacy, uncaring callousness and greed-centered selfishness.
It’s clear that modern day Republicans suffer from a plethora of moral, intellectual and/or spiritual failings that make them susceptible to malignant narcissism as political philosophy–one of those failings includes a heavy dose of self-loathing.
Antiquated views about class, gender and race are necessary if one were to consider themselves a part of the collection of ghouls whose only reason for getting up in the morning is to cultivate the divisions that maintain the “natural” hierarchy while keeping the People in their respective traps.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018