It’s been amply established Donald Trump is the most unfit and unqualified president in recent memory. One of the biggest reasons why is his tendency to fire off hateful, degrading and violent memes attacking his foes. It’s a sad day when no one trusts the nominal leader of the free world to say something about his foes without doing so in a degrading manner.
We got another example of this earlier in the week. Former Vice President Joe Biden–who is reportedly testing the waters for a presidential bid in 2020–came under fire for violating the personal space of then-Nevada state assemblywoman Lucy Flores at a 2014 campaign event.
Biden’s campaign style over four decades in the Senate and as Vice President has always been heavy on personal contact. However, he appeared to have realized that isn’t workable anymore in the current era. In response, Biden took to Twitter on Wednesday and publicly promised to change his ways.
In response, “Carpe Donktum,” a diehard Trump supporter who specializes in creating memes for his messiah, crafted this doctored video showing a cartoon version of Biden rubbing the real Biden’s neck.
This would have gained little notice, if not for the fact that Trump himself merrily shared it.
This would have been childish, immature, and beneath the dignity of the office of president for anyone else. But consider that we’re talking about a guy who has a very long and very problematic history around women. So it should come as no surprise that the criticism came in fast and hard.
But Trump’s de facto top surrogate, First Son Donald Trump Jr., thinks this is a lot of fuss over nothing.
Okay, Junior. I’ll play. Are you saying that “no one trusts the media” when they call out your father for firing off cheap shots at his foes? Or do you remember that your father saw fit to share a meme showing him knocking Hillary Clinton down with a tee shot, and another meme depicting CNN as a bloody splatter on his wingtip. What kind of example does this set for your half-brother, Barron?
And are you saying that “no one trusts the media” when it questions why your father would even think it was a good idea to share this, given his history? In case you don’t know, at least 23 women have accused your father of inappropriate or harassing behavior. Moreover, your father was caught on tape boasting that he could degrade women–even “grab ’em by the pussy”–just because he was a celebrity.
So all things considered, Junior, you’re delusional if you think the media has no right to question your father about hitting the share button for this meme. Then again, we ought to question you as well. After all, you retweeted Carpe Donktum’s original meme.
You’re a father with five kids, Junior. And you have a teenage half-brother. If you think that this sets a good example for them, and that calling you out for it is proof of why “no one trusts the media,” then it is more proof that you are as morally bankrupt as your father.
- Fundies Wonder Why People Who Know About Religion Don’t Like Them - August 21, 2019
- QAnon Kook-In-Chief Smears Chrissy Teigen–Again - August 19, 2019
- False Prophet Warns Against Supporting Dems, Explains It’s ‘Spiritual Treason’ - August 18, 2019
- False Prophet: Bow And Pray To The Orange God, Or You’ll Burn Forever - August 17, 2019
- Activists Who Fight Against Fundies In Military Reveal Some Of Their Hate Mail - August 14, 2019
- QAnon Kook-In-Chief: Q May Have Planned For Epstein To Die In His Cell - August 12, 2019
- Leading Trumpkin Refuses To Accept Reality That Jeffrey Epstein Killed Himself - August 11, 2019
- Chief QAnon Kook’s Silence On Elephant In Epstein Room Is Telling - August 8, 2019
- Young McConnell Supporter Apologizes For AOC Choke Joke - August 6, 2019
- Very Fine Young McConnell Supporters Think It’s OK To Choke AOC - August 5, 2019