Last night, Trump Tweeted that he and the “Governors” were working on “health care.” So, here we go again! We can’t just move on and fix the parts of the law that aren’t working – like the parts Republicans deliberately sabotaged – Republicans want to take us back to the when have to the “good old days” when children with cancer who hit their “lifetime caps” before they hit puberty… Or when 45,000 who needlessly died each year because they couldn’t afford to see a doctor... or when MILLIONS declared “uniquely American” and “uniquely disgusting” – medical bankruptcies.
The fact is, after eight years of promising unicorns and fairy tales – which is actually just returning the American people over to the unregulated health racketeers while the rich get a massive tax giveaway.
John Oliver broke it down beautifully, pointing out that while Republicans have done everything they can to undermine the law, while feigning shock and outrage that their sabotage is working, now that they have their greedy fingers around the neck of power, their plan for health care is to make it worse. Worse, that is for the majority of Americans. The rich, once again, will be sitting pretty with a tax break.
Watch John Oliver’s brilliant takedown of Republican plot to kill us:
You see, only a Republican would pine the for-profit health racket that gave the United States the measurably worst health system and most expensive health system in the industrialized world that still left millions out and ranked last or next to last in all positive measures. – but if it makes a FEW people VERY RICH while denying millions of Americans care and sending thousands more to cold, early graves.
SO when Republican yell “let him die” when confronted with a question about what to do about an uninsured person having a health crisis… Somewhere, in their tiny Republican hearts, maybe they know that death is preferable than the best that they can do. It’s up to all patriotic Americans to stop them. We don’t leave anyone behind.
“Let ‘Em Die!” Watch the Republican Health Care Plan:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018