Joe Wilson, the loudmouth Republican Representative from South Carolina and member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans has issued an apology for yelling “you lie” at the President of the United States during joint session of Congress.
Wilson, a darling of the health insurance industry that wishes to continue to suck profit out of American miseries, has a history of finding himself outraged by “uppity” African Americans.
The first public apology Wilson was forced to deliver came after he expressed denial when Essie Mae Washington-Williams revealed that she was the product of a coupling between her African America Mother and Wilson’s hero: Racist Congressman Strom Thurmond.
Wilson professed that Washington-Williams’ revelation would “diminish” his personal hero after he had spent his life fighting FOR segregation and against progressive policies. Read more about his first apology here.
During a time when Southerners wore their racism like a badge of honor Wilson’s hero was famously quoted as saying, “There’s not enough troops in the Army to force the Southern people to break down segregation and admit the n***er race into our theaters, into our swimming pools, into our homes and into our churches”
Yet, apparently letting them into his bedroom was fine as long as they had the decency to keep their mouth shut.
Thanks to those stupid “Politically Correct” liberals, Wilson can no longer publically blurt out the “N” word so he was forced to yell “you lie” at our uppity President in order to score points with his supporters and disrupt a joint session of Congress like a cranky baby sitting in his own filth.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018