Now, he doesn’t offer a shred of evidence to back up his “killing preachers” claim, but then this is Jim Bakker. Who knows? Maybe he’s just repeating a sitcom plot broadcast from Planet Nibiru.
On his July 24th broadcast, (or, End-Times infomercial, if you prefer) he claimed Big Daddy (or whoever that voice in his head is) told him that libtards are about to do some spiritual cleansing by killing off bible-thumpers.
People, you don’t understand where we are.I’ve been hesitating to tell you what’s going to come next—one of the things—but they’re going to begin to kill the Christian leaders in this country. I don’t want to say it—I’ve known it for many, many years—but I knew it would come and I believe God has told me that it’s going to happen very, very soon.
And, just in case some of his “Bubba Tudum” audience didn’t get the message, he brought it up again last Friday.
Do you people understand what you’re facing today? You don’t understand, but the biggest division in the United States of America is built on the Bible. Those who are against what God says in his word are fighting those who study the word and believe in the word.”
I’m going to tell you something and I probably shouldn’t, but I’ve known this for quite a while. They’re going to be assassinating preachers of the Gospel soon. They are so angry. They want what they want. That’s why they’re mad at Trump. You don’t get it. You really don’t get it, why they’re mad at Trump. They’re mad at Trump because he’s like taking candy from a baby. They’re crying, they want what they want and they want it now and they want it forever and they’ve taken over America, basically.”
This is the supernatural events of the Last Days. They’re now! And the church has to wake up, the people need to wake up. God spoke to me before this election that this election was life and death.
Well, if they are going to start killing preachers, they better get a move on. There are over 350,000 Christian preachers in this country. However, methinks, he’s really referring to Khristian preachers like him. If that’s the case and this were true (which it isn’t!) that drops the number about half. Still that’s around 175,000.
However, as I said before, Jimbo doesn’t back up his claim with anything less laughable than “God told me!”
So, if you’re a Presbyterian preacher, or even a Southern Baptist bible banger, you shouldn’t worry too much. Plus, if you’ve been paying attention over the last few decades, you’ve probably noticed Bakker is living proof that “you can take the man out of the con, but you can’t take the con out of the man.”
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- WingNut Khristian: People Who Die Aren’t ‘Operating in the Laws of God’ - August 19, 2018
- Wingnut: Have Trump Derangement Syndrome? See An Exorcist! - August 16, 2018
- Is Donald Trump ‘Mobbed Up” With The Mafia? - August 11, 2018
- Wingnut Claims He Can Teleport, No Transporter Needed - August 9, 2018
- Alex Jones’ Really Bad Day Just Got a Lot Worse - August 6, 2018
- Jim Bakker: They’re About To Start Killing Preachers (VIDEO) - August 5, 2018
- Prophetess Orders California Wildfires To Stop (VIDEO) - July 30, 2018
- The Scurge(?) or Scourge(?) of Socialism - July 28, 2018
- Alex Jones Fantasizes About Killing Mueller ‘Politically’ - July 24, 2018
- Rick Wiles: Trump Will Be Decapitated In 72 Hours (VIDEO) - July 18, 2018