In the wake of Michael Wolff’s bombshell, tell-all, book stating 100% of Trump’s staffers and aides consider the Republican standard-bearer an overgrown child who is unfit for office, Trump sycophants are fanning out across the media to defend the “Doltard’s” supposed, self-described “stable genius” mental state. There is no bigger kiss-up/kick down flattering lickspittle, than Twitler’s very own mini-Goebells, the Nazi-looking, verified racist high school and college douchebag, Stephen Miller, who appeared on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
Describing Wolff as a “garbage author of a garbage book,” and his book as “a pile of trash” and “grotesque,” Miller rattled off a litany of adjectives to smear Wolff’s tome.
Maxwell Tani of Business Insider describes, “Miller then repeatedly attempted to pivot to criticism of CNN, a favorite Trump target. Miller said Tapper was being ‘condescending’ and described CNN’s coverage of the Trump administration as ‘hysterical’ and ‘toxic’ when Tapper asked about whether Trump was mentally fit to serve in the Whtie House.
‘Stephen, I’m trying to get to the issue of the president’s fitness,’ Tapper said.
‘I’m getting to the issue of your fitness,’ Miller replied. ‘The president’s tweets absolutely reaffirm the plain-spoken truth: self-made billionaire who revolutionized reality TV, and tapped into something magical that’s happening in the heart of this country.’
‘The president has an approval rating in the 30s, I don’t know what’s magical that you’re talking about,’ Tapper responded.'”
Miller continuously described Trump as a “political genius,” and whined about the “unfairness” of the interview, in this all-too-familiar right-wing pattern of professional victimhood.
Miller continued to try and speak over Tapper and repeatedly interrupted his host until finally he came to his senses and put an end to Miller’s performance for “an audience of one.” In a subsequent tweet, it was clear that Miller’s “audience’ was pleased with his lapdog’s antics.
“Jake Tapper of Fake News CNN just got destroyed in his interview with Stephen Miller of the Trump Administration. Watch the hatred and unfairness of this CNN flunky!”, the Dumb Führer tweeted.
Meanwhile, here in “Reality,” the antagonistic denials of the Trump sycophants simply prove the veracity of Wolff’s exposé.
Watch the entire interview, below:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018