Like all things “Trump,” Ivanka most likely feels that all wisdom is passed down via the mere fact of being born with inherited wealth. So, why not create a “lifestyle brand?” “Ivanka Trump HQ” is like Martha Stewart meets Leona Helmsley funded by Bernie Madoff before he was caught.
First, she “wrote” a “book” for women who work, though she herself wouldn’t know a hard day’s work if it jumped up and latched on to her trust fund. Now, the so-called first daughter is giving us all advice on how to decorate our Thanksgiving holiday tables, though she’s probably never cooked a Thanksgiving meal or set a Thanksgiving place-setting in her life.
When “@IvankaTrumpHQ” tweeted a picture of a Thanksgiving centerpiece that could only be described as a designer’s abortion, the internet reacted in the way one should when confronted with anything “Trump.” With ridicule and scorn.
Here are some of the best responses:
If there’s anyone who should just STFU and go away, it’s Ivanka Trump. She won’t, though. Not while she smells a cent of profit that’s there to be made from her father’s so-called presidency.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018