Methinks Rick Wiles’ tinfoil toupee hath slipped again.
On Monday, “endtimes” conspiracy kook, Rick Wiles, topped himself. And, I gotta tell you, that ain’t easy!
In the past, he has regaled us with such knee-slappers as,
- Target Restroom Policy Will Spark Nuclear War;
- Obama And Satan Will ‘Rape Your Children’ (He neglected to mention if they were going to do it separately or have a pedophilia party together.);
- Obama Killed Scalia As A Pagan Human Sacrifice (And, he had the numerology to prove it.);
- Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn ‘Demonic Powers’ And Murder Christians.
- and just a few weeks ago he said poor little Michael Flynn was forced out by devil-worshiping, Luciferian, demon-possessed maniacs.
On his “Trunews” (aka If it’s “Tru,” it’s “news” to me.) show, he spent two hours discussing the coming age of cannibalism and other assorted fun stuff.
The hatred of Christians will become so great in the Last Days that people will be encouraged to kill and eat them.
And, if people aren’t too fond of eating “long pig,” the government has a back-up plan: Man (and woman) eating robots!
Our military is developing an army of human flesh-eating robots. “f you do not conform to the requirements of this new society, they’re going to send a robot to your house to eat you for lunch. That may sound extremely radical, but that’s where they’re taking it. They will reduce the human population. You will conform!
It seems the Rickster got his inspiration for his brain fart from a “Wired” article back in 2009. The article was about a company building battle robots that could power themselves by eating human corpses. The project was called the Energetically Autonomous Tactical Robot, or EATR.
The story was a bit tongue-firmly-planted-in-cheek. The tagline was
Wired.com readers looking to save time and trouble are invited to begin marinating themselves in a mix of 10W30 and Heinz 57 Sauce immediately.
The company behind the project, Cyclone Power Technologies, immediately sent out a press release stating that GI Joe or GI Jane or any other human wasn’t on the menu. The robots are strictly vegetarian.
We completely understand the public’s concern about futuristic robots feeding on the human population, but that is not our mission. We are focused on demonstrating that our engines can create usable, green power from plentiful, renewable plant matter.
I guess Wiles either didn’t read the release, ignored it, or couldn’t understand all the big (over 4 letter) words.
Besides, what do facts have to do with fevered filbert fantasy fallacies?
Featured Image Credit: R. Crap Mariner (Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic)
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019
- Sarah ‘Caribou Barbie’ Palin Dumped By Hubby? - September 10, 2019
- The Second Amendment Ain’t What It Used To Be! (Part 1) - September 5, 2019
- Troglodyte: Khristians Need Militias For The Coming Civil War - September 4, 2019
- Sex, Drugs and Bank Fraud = Right Wing ‘Family Values? - August 31, 2019