So quickly they turn on each other! To slightly modify an old Chad Mitchel Trio lyric, “Everyone’s a radical Islamist except me and thee and I’m not sure of thee.”
This week (3/15/17) on the American (More appropriately spelled ‘MeriKKKan.) Pastor’s Network’s “Stand in the Gap” radio program, defrocked FBI agent, John Guandolo suggested one of his fellow Islamophobes might just be acting the part in order to infiltrate the Trump administration.
The “Holy Mole” in question? Sebastian Gorka!
Gorka has been in the news lately when word leaked of his membership in the Vitézi Rend, a far-right anti-Semitic Hungarian organization, that has Nazi ties. Gorka, who wrote for Breitbart was recruited to join the administration by his old boss, Steve Bannon.
OK, so what’s Guandolo’s gripe with Gorka? He seems to have perfect credentials for a right wing filbert like Guandolo. He’s very possibly anti-Semitic. He’s considered (at least by himself) as an expert on Muslims. (Despite the fact that he’s never been in an Islamic country or even speaks Arabic.) He’s a writer of right-wing, Islamophobia for Breitbart and others. Seems very kosher (excuse the expression) to me.
Well, it turns out that Gorka doesn’t hate all Muslims equally that way Guandolo thinks all Islamophobes should. The proof of the pudding, so to speak, came when Gorka spoke, along with Zuhdi Jasser, at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) last month. Jazzer calls people like Guanlolo, “Alt-jihadists” who “support, empower, flaunt, and legitimize Islamist radicals and their leaders by branding all Muslims and all Islam as one and the same, and deeming us all to be enemies of freedom.”
And, since Gorka shared the platform with Jazzer, he’s probably guilty by association.
Guandolo claimed it was quite likely that Jasser was responsible for a stealth jihadi influence operation on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood or some other radical Islamic movement.
As for Gorka,
I don’t think that it’s out of the realm [of possibility] that there are deeper national security problems with him and I would love to see a deep analysis of his background and a deep analysis of exactly what’s behind what he’s doing. I think that your question opens up the door for more questions … There are a lot of questions about his background.
Guandolo said Gorka may be pretending to be hard line when it comes to Islam.
It sounds good, but this is why information operations and propaganda work.
If you have the stomach or the Emetrol for it, here’s the whole “Stand in the Gap” program:
- The Weird Week Of The ‘Religious Wrong’ - June 23, 2019
- Alex Jones’ Pedophile Porn/Sandy Hook Scandal - June 18, 2019
- The Pelosi Project: Jail The Witches (Which Witch Is Which?) - June 13, 2019
- E.W. Jackson: Saying ‘Thoughts And Prayers Won’t Stop Gun Violence’ Is Blasphemous - June 7, 2019
- GOPers Plan ‘Christian State’ To Be Based On Biblical Law - June 2, 2019
- Equal Justice (Comedy) Tour Flops! Hillary Not Arrested! - May 29, 2019
- Rick Wiles Wants A War With Jews - May 25, 2019
- Nutbar: Military Sprays Chemicals in the Sky to Create Chaos - May 19, 2019
- Gay Cartoon Rat Gets Married, Franklin Graham Gets PO’d! - May 16, 2019
- Nutbar: Failure to Jail Hillary ‘Spitting in the Face of God’ - May 11, 2019