In a bit of “nunsense,” a pair of Roman Catholic female eunuchs have declared that Katy Perry is a witch.
Now, I grant you, Katy can be a bit “out there” at times, but a witch? I know that witches and demons are very popular with low-information religious troglodytes. Particularly in this era of Trump (aka Duh Fuhrer, aka Herr Rump).
- According to Gordon Klingenschmitt, institutions ranging from ABC to Disney are demon infested.
- Ex-con and current con man, Jim Bakker, says people who protest against Duh Fuhrer are demon-possessed. But, that’s ok, because Jimbo bound demons to Hell to save Herr Rump.
- Family Research Council’s, Robert Maginnis, stated that witches “are advising high-ranking government officials in Washington, D.C.” and that “there’s demonic forces in that city.” (Of course, that was before Duh Fuhrer’s coronation.)
- Nowadays, Pat Robertson thinks witches across the country are casting curses at Herr Rump.
There’s a Hell of a lot more examples, but you get the picture.
Which brings us back to Katy. As far as I know, she’s never cast a spell on anyone. (Well, ok, maybe a few adolescent males, but beyond that, nada!) So why her?
It seems that our Katy has the audacity to want to buy a former convent. Once in possession, she wants to commit witchy acts in the
holey….er, holy site. You know, like drinking green tea and meditating in the garden. (Gasp!)
Well now, the two nuns, Rita Callanan (aged 78), and Rose Catherine Holzman (aged 86), weren’t going to stand for this kind of sacrilege! Besides, they just don’t like Katy! According to Sister Rita,
I have a lot of the things from the internet to show the Archdiocese what kind of woman she was. Some of the things she does are disgusting!
Plus, did you know that Katy has a wrist tattoo of Jesus’s name? (Oh, the blasphemy!)
But, here’s the kicker: Katy visited Salem, Massachusetts for the “Salem Witch Walk” in 2014. I guess that settles it. (At least to these two mental midgets.) In Katy’s other life, she’s “Wanda the Witch.”
As Sister Rita put it,
I’m sorry but I am just not into witchcraft and I am just not into people who are into witchcraft. It disturbs me,
I, for one, fully agree that she’s disturbed.
The two sisters are reaching out for allies in their battle against evil. They’ve gotten the Order of the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary in their corner. Plus, they’ve asked the Pope’s personal lawyer to aid their cause. (No word on any reply to that request.)
Oh, and for those of you who think I might have been a bit harsh with the “female eunuchs” crack in the first paragraph, the definition for such is “The type of a woman considered in terms of the repression of her sexuality and personality in a male-dominated society.” (Who says my posts aren’t educational.)
- 58 Million Ballots Have Been Cast Nationwide, Mostly By Democrats - October 25, 2020
- White House press secretary tests positive for coronavirus - October 5, 2020
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020