If you’ve read some of my tirades, you might have noticed that I am NOT a Rick Wiles fan!
The Rickster and the nutcake guests on his “Trunews” program have come up with some of the most outlandish bits of bovine bowel movement, this side of “Crazy Uncle” Pat Robertson. Even with that in mind, I gotta tell ya, the latest insanity is a doozy!
Quick disclaimer: Trunews is neither true, nor is it news. (Unless, of course, you’re a troglodyte whose IQ matches your shoe size.)
Last Friday [5/5/17] Rick hosted GoldenJackass.com‘s (I’ll go along with half of that. It’s the “Golden” part, I’m not so sure of!) “financial analyst” Jim Willie. Willie was on the program to discuss whether China and Russia will take down the U.S. Petrodollar with a gold-backed digital currency.
In the conversation, Willie commented on Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, retiring.
I think the Duke made his announcement because he wanted to get out of Dodge. The satanists are on the run. The Queen Lizard is a satanist. There are lots and lots of missing children at Buckingham Palace from the tours. [Princess] Diana was killed—I mean murdered—because she was on the verge of revealing some of the satanism and some of the lizard stuff. These are very sick people and they [are] not all human.
(Gee, and here I thought Prince Philip was retiring because he’s 95 years old! Silly me!)
Hillary and hubby also came up in the conversation. According to Willie, Bill “is at death’s door” due to “some form of very advanced venereal disease” combined with a cannibalism caused brain disease. Hillary also has the brain disease, except that she died from a “very serious incident” on 9/11.
These people are really, really sick. I mean mentally deranged and very far gone as to the norms of society. There are some mental diseases that are very pernicious that seem to happen from cannibalism and it could be that Bill Clinton has got a little bit of that.
That woman on the third [presidential] debate, if you think that was Hillary, you got rocks in your head, you got nothing in your head. That was a 45 to 50 year-old woman posing as a wrinkled 70 year-old Hillary? Are you kidding me? I’m not stupid!
(Seems to me, that there are a hell of a lot of people who would disagree with his “I’m not stupid” comment.)
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
Featured Image Credit: U.S. Marine Corps
- Biden: ‘Weak’ Trump has fomented violence in US cities - August 31, 2020
- Trump Praises Turkish President Erdoğan In Front Of Freed Hostage Andrew Brunson During RNC Segment - August 26, 2020
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020