Health care protesters and supporters staged opposing rallies outside the offices of wavering Democratic Rep. Mary Jo Kilroy. As to be expected with those on the wrong side of history (as usual) and people stupid enough to vote Republican, many of the loud opponents (like the old angry dude pictured above) are themselves already sucking off the government teat by collecting socialist Social Security money implemented as part of the Progressive New Deal and socialist Medicare health insurance system implemented as part of the Democratic Party’s Great Society. As incredulous as it sounds, these dupes of the Health Insurance Racket gathered together, not to attempt to create a world that works for everyone – not just the top 1% – t but rather to continue letting health insurance companies ride their fellow citizen’s miseries to the bank unfettered by the pesky government of We The People.
These willfully ignorant dupes of the right-wing media machine bent on misinforming them want the health insurance racketeers to continue murdering 45,000 and bankrupting millions more while actually not providing anything of value but standing in between patient and doctor skimming 30% off the top for fat CEO bonuses.
Fortunately for many of the average dupe opponents of reform, a dose of Socialism provided by the government run medical insurance and financial insurance program they enjoy gave them the strength to take their ignorance out for a stroll as, prior to the New Deal and Great Society, the leading cause of premature death for those over age 65 was hypothermia and/or malnutrition.
On orders from their millionaire overlords at Fox News who they hope will one day meet them for a beer, the immoral protesters were adamant that a handful of fat CEO’s will continue to make millions (and Billions – as United Healthcare’s CEO William McGuire did) in profit for setting up insurance company death panels to deny other human beings health care – an unavoidable necessity that all other civilizations on Earth forbid the interference of the profit motif.
In spite of the fact that the Public Option or Medicare buy-in was compromised away, these idiots (again, on orders from their millionaire corporate overlords) are still latched to the myth that any attempt to reign in the voracious immoral practices of the health insurance racket is tantamount to a “government takeover” of health care. Unfortunately, it is not. These Stockholm Suffering pawns have been taught by their millionaire masters to fear and denigrate the only institution powerful enough to reign in corporate power – our government of We The People – thereby ensuring that “The Land of the Free” transforms into “The United States of Serfs and Lords” with their complete complicity.
In the tradition of the attacks on Cindy Sheehan, the 9/11 widows, Michael J. Fox, Graeme Frost – a 12-year old who benefited from SCHIP funding, Staff Sergeant Brian McGough, kids attacked by Mark Foley, Marcelas Owens – 11-year old who spoke about his mother’s death for lack of insurance…and on and on… the most egregious display of Republican values, these hypocritical, immoral dupes also didn’t miss the opportunity to give normal people (non-Republicans) a chance to be disgusted at a glimpse “Compassionate Conservatism” in action when they taunted and bullied a man suffering from Parkinson’s Disease.
Watch the video below and read more at Think Progress:
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018