As leading Democrats, media organizations and private citizens who dare tell the truth about the trust-funded tax cheating serial bankrupt con man who received fewer votes continue to be targeted by package bombs, Republicans continue to rally around the person they perceive as the primary victim – (so-called) President Donald Trump.
The Mar-a-lago Mussolini is not only grateful for Republican pity, he depends on it like a baby depends on the milk it suckles from his mother’s teat. Though, like the malignant narcissist he is, no amount of narcissistic supply will fill Benedict Donald’s rapacious, gaping hole of need. Rather than resting up for his next Nuremberg Rally, the poor, put upon, Bane of Decent Human Existence is up all hours of the night, tweeting his pain.
In a tweet that was promptly deleted, at 2:48 A.M., the Worst (so-called) President Ever wrote, “Funny how lowly rated CNN and others can criticize.”
Then, at around 3:14 A.M. the Great White Dope treated the exhausted world he plays with like a bouncy-ball with an expanded version:
Funny how lowly rated CNN, and others, can criticize me at will, even blaming me for the current spate of Bombs and ridiculously comparing this to September 11th and the Oklahoma City bombing, yet when I criticize them they go wild and scream, “it’s just not Presidential!”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 26, 2018
“Funny how lowly rated CNN, and others, can criticize me at will,” Trump complained, “even blaming me for the current spate of Bombs and ridiculously comparing this to September 11th and the Oklahoma City bombing, yet when I criticize them they go wild and scream, ‘it’s just not Presidential!’”
Like all fascists, Trump and his Republican enablers don’t like the Fourth Estate reporting on their crimes, so they’ve adopted the “fake news” mantra of all authoritarians – including Trump’s hero, Adolf Hitler.
Many on social media urged the Republican Dumb Führer to get some sleep so he could focus on finding the terrorist who tried to kill his predecessors, among others. But, let’s get real. Trump no more cares about catching the MAGA bomber than OJ Simpson wanted to find the “real killer” of his ex-wife and her friend.
I just noticed the time you tweeted this, wtf, this is what you do in the middle of the night? Enough resign
— Lisa (@Lisssaaamom) October 26, 2018
Others were just over the White Pride Piper’s bullshit.
— HEY MO! (@MoLulkowski) October 26, 2018
— Jax🌻✌🎶🐚🎵💜🇺🇸 (@JCoker13) October 26, 2018
We all remember the campaign ad questioning who was ready to take that “3 A.M. phone call” in White House. Well, now we have more living proof – yet again – that the Republican Dim Leader is in way over his head.
It’s time for all sane Americans and the mainstream corporate media to stop hoping for (so-called) President Trump to suddenly become capable of carrying out the duties of the office he holds just as it’s time for us to accept that the Republican Party that enables him is beyond irredeemable.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018