This afternoon, while supposedly honoring three Navajo “code talkers” from World War II, America’s Dumb Führer failed again by repeating another one of his tediously childish racial slurs targeting Senator Elizabeth Warren.
CNN reports, (so-called) “President Donald Trump” during an event at the White House honoring Navajo code talkers Monday, referenced his nickname for Sen. Elizabeth Warren, ‘Pocahontas,’ a label he has long used about the Massachusetts Democrat.
‘I just want to thank you because you are very, very special people. You were here long before any of us were here,’ Trump said. ‘Although, we have a representative in Congress who has been here a long time … longer than you — they call her Pocahontas!’
He then turned to one of the code talkers behind him, put his left hand on the man’s shoulder and said: ‘But you know what, I like you. You are special people.’
…The comment met with silence from event attendees.”
Given that members of the so-called “party of personal responsibility” only stick to that motto when trying to strip health care from Americans, when asked about Twitler’s spectacle, White House Press Secretary, propagandist Sarah Huckabee Sanders, insisted the slur isn’t racist and then blamed Senator Elizabeth Warren for the Dumb Leader’s racist remarks.
Sanders said, “I think Sen. Warren was very offensive when she lied about something specifically to advance her career, and I don’t understand why no one is asking about that question and why that isn’t constantly covered.”
Let’s be clear, the largest and oldest group representing Native Americans, the National Congress of American Indians, has repeatedly condemned the 71-year-old-Toddler’s “Pocahontas” slur.
In May, the NCAI released a statement, “With the election long over, we hoped that President Trump would refrain from using this name as a pejorative term and other such terms that insult Native peoples and degrade their cultures in order to score political points. We hope that this was but a momentary slip-up, and that it is not indicative of how this Administration intends to treat and work with Indian Country moving forward.”
Sadly, Trump’s repeated use of racial slurs are not a “momentary slip-up,” but a governing philosophy.
Naturally, we shouldn’t expect the so-called President of the United States to take responsibility for using racially-divisive language – even when pretending to honor a group of Americans offended by his slurs.
Clearly under the impression we’re all as stupid as the useful idiots who put Republicans in office, Huckabee-Sanders insisted that “Pocahontas” isn’t a slur, even as members of the Native American community repeatedly try to educate her.
Well, what is it? A “term of endearment?” A sign of “respect?” Nope. It’s the height of disrespect, not to Elizabeth Warren, but to the Native American community, whose history a so-called President turns into a disparaging “zinger.”
While he believes his inane slurs diminish his political rivals, the 71-year-old-toddler is too ignorant to understand is that he only serves to diminish himself. Well… himself and the United States citizens that allow this epically-unfit conman to remain in office. It’s up to the decent people of America to ask, “how much longer are we going to allow it to continue?”
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018