It’s said that if you want to truly know a person, then meet their friends… and also look at who they admire.
That’s right… In her journals, Rand wrote glowingly that child murderer and dismemberer was a “real man” with “…no organ for understanding, the necessity, meaning, or importance of other people…”
Ayn Rand ideologues include Alan Greenspan, who publicly stated that his job was to create “worker insecurity” as a way of keeping the Serfs from rising up against their Sovereign Lords and whose “supply-side” economic fraud has plunged the world towards yet another Republican Great Depression while making a handful of people filthy rich; Clarence Thomas, who assigns Rand’s “The Fountainhead” as required reading for all his law clerks; Rush Limbaugh, who believes “some people were just born to be slaves“; Glenn Beck, who is literally building an Ayn Rand-inspired city; and Lyin’ Paul Ryan, who credits Rand with influencing his interest in politics. Recently, though, Ryan has tried to assert that his obsession with Ayn Rand was an “urban legend,” Seems her atheism upset the dupes he’s been trying to convince of his love of Jesus. Never mind the fact that we have him on tape singing her praises. One of the hallmark characteristics of sociopathy is believing everyone is stupid enough to fall for blatant lies – even when the sociopath is caught red-handed.
Normal people (non-Republicans) view Rand’s affinity for a self-serving, child murdering and dismembering psychopath as a “real man” as a window into a dark mind to be, at the most, analyzed but not emulated. Yet, Republicans idolize her – like she idolized Hickman.
We’ve now endured years of watching this sickness play out on a national stage with Ayn Rand Republicans undermining everything from education, health care to child labor laws –things healthy societies embrace as a matter of course.
Let these twisted souls convince each other that they are the pivots that turn the Earth’s access, but we must never reorganize our society to suit the sickest among us.
Personally, I hope right wingers make good on their threats and finally “Go Galt” on us. This is a reference to and Ayn Rand character in “Atlas Shrugged” who triggers the collapse of society by leading a strike of the elite.
In Rand’s upside down world, when the proletariat refuse to work, we just end up laying around in the social safety net/hammock like parasites.… But when the John Galt-inspired rich go on strike, the whole world comes tumbling down!
Basically… it’s Ayn Rand’s homage to the conservative inflamed sense of self-importance that actually has them convinced that the rest of us can’t survive without them.
So PLEASE… let’s find out if she’s right! C’mon right wingers… I mean, “Atlas”…
Shrug, Atlas shrug! Rapture the hell out of here… whatever you gotta do… Go Galt! However you do it, do civilization a favor – and GO!
Listen to the best in on-Demand Liberal Talk and hear more Two-Minute Tirades on the Progressive Voices Channel on TuneIn.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018