The Republican mission to make America an international disgrace again is being accomplished with head spinning quickness thanks to the mentally unstable fascist authoritarian puppet of a foreign dictator they propelled to the highest office in the land.
Just to catch you up, in case you missed it: At Twitler’s Saturday Nuremberg Rally in Melbourne Florida, he referred to a terrible “problem” that was supposed to have “happened in Sweden last night,” insinuating there was some sort of terror attack due to Sweden welcoming refugees.
You see, we’re all supposed to be like the scientifically-verified inherent cowards infesting the right wing, cowering in fear at people fleeing the devastation created with the help of America’s war machine being an appendage of transnational corporate affairs. Whipping up hatred of targeted minority groups not only insults the values of every decent American, it also makes us less safe by giving terrorists a rallying and recruitment cry. Never mind the consequences of his lies, fear, hatred and endless war is the point as Republicans conspire with war profiteer parasites growing fat and happy on human blood. It also pleases their white supremacist base.
Twitler said, “You look at what’s happening. We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany. You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. Who would believe this? SWEDEN! They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like you wouldn’t believe.”
Like I wrote earlier, “Who would believe it, he asks? Well… his easily-led, authoritarian-loving, army of dupes, of course. Not the people of Sweden.” In fact, it was just another average day in Sweden.
First, he blamed fake Fox News for his lie. When that didn’t work, he shifted back to the “fake news” angle. You see, being Republican means never having to say “sorry” – no matter how many times they crash the economy, commit treason, conspire with our enemies, start illegal wars or outright lie to our faces. Trump is on Twitter again, defending his made up Sweden “problem” that supposedly “happened last night.”
Of course, Twilter has no facts to back up his claim. Just more rantings. In reality, the only terror attack that happened recently in Sweden was perpetrated by Neo-Nazis against refugees. I’ll make an educated guess those Neo-Nazis would most likely be Trump supporters if they could vote in our election.
Here’s some of the responses to Twitler’s latest whine:
Like I said, being Republican means never having to say “sorry.”
Some tried to school our so-called Commander in Chief… but, there’s no hope educating someone who knows everything by the mere coincidence he was born with a trust fund.
Yes, let’s not forget he said “last night in Sweden.”
There are real consequences to Twitler’s dangerous, anti-democratic, false charges of “fake news.”
Honestly, I don’t know if I want him to put down his unsecured Android phone and “do his job,” because he thinks his “job” is the “keep us safe,” … which means he’s going to kill us all.
Don’t worry, Sweden. We stand with you.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018