In a performance that would make Piyush “Bobby” Jindal blush, Rep. Charles Boustany of Louisiana gave the Republican response to President Obama’s health care address. With a slight “dear in the headlights” look in his eyes, Boustany attempted to convince the American People that he and the “Party of No” agree with the necessity of health insurance reform in spite of historical fact in which Republicans traditionally opposed every single popular social program Americans now consider a part of our national fabric including Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
Americans have waited almost a century for our government to catch up with every other democratic industrialized nation making health care a right of citizenship rather than a privilege, yet Boustany articulated another ridiculous Republican idea to “start over” in the hope that more Americans will die or go bankrupt and their corporate masters can make more obscene profits in the meantime.
Since Republicans are inherently lacking in empathy and consider themselves the center of the universe, they only care about an issue if it affects them personally. This being the case, Boustany, a doctor who has been sued for malpractice three times, called for tort reform.
Boustany, a well known “birther” and man who was duped out of $18,500 for the privilege of buying the fake title of an English “Lord” knows that Republicans are dumb enough to believe anything if he repeats it enough, so he rolled out the same old tired line about reform being a “government takeover of medicine.” Also knowing that Republicans have no ACTUAL rebuttal or legitimate ideas to reform this anti-human health insurance system, Republicans all over the fruited plain frantically parroted the plethora of ridiculous claims such as health insurance reform will force you to have an abortion, get a sex change and then murder your grandmother.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018