In yet another glaring illustration of Republican disdain for democracy and the rule of law, Trump-suckling fascist, Sean Hannity ranted on the GOP propaganda outlet that witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller‘s investigation should destroy their personal cell phones before handing them over as part of the inquiry.
Of course, as Republicans are all scientifically verified, fear-based, cowards, Hannity said he was “kidding” with his advice to obstruct justice (hardy, har har… get it?), or what he labeled, following “Hillary Clinton‘s lead.”
In the warped mind of the GOP fascist, a woman who has been investigated and cross-examined more than any other politician in American history for 30 years is somehow escaping justice, while a serial bankrupt, con man with a long, documented history of stiffing workers, contractors and creditors while sidling up to dictators while “forgetting” about all the Russians who infest his inner circle is being treated “unfairly.”
Meanwhile, here in “Reality,” Mueller’s investigation has returned 5 guilty pleas and 17 indictments – and counting.
Hannity and the Trump Crime Family are clearly nervous that Mueller asked witnesses to Trump’s treasonous collusion with Russia to hand over their phones for inspection, and they all complied.
Watch the segment, below:
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018
- GOP Candidate Hardy Billington is Really Anti-Gay. Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much. - August 7, 2018
- Meghan McCain is the Poster Child for Why We Need to Save Democracy by Taxing the Rich - July 26, 2018
- Trump Supporter “Sees the Light” After ICE Deports her Daughter-in-Law - July 25, 2018