In yet another glaring illustration of Republican disdain for democracy and the rule of law, Trump-suckling fascist, Sean Hannity ranted on the GOP propaganda outlet that witnesses in special counsel Robert Mueller‘s investigation should destroy their personal cell phones before handing them over as part of the inquiry.
Of course, as Republicans are all scientifically verified, fear-based, cowards, Hannity said he was “kidding” with his advice to obstruct justice (hardy, har har… get it?), or what he labeled, following “Hillary Clinton‘s lead.”
In the warped mind of the GOP fascist, a woman who has been investigated and cross-examined more than any other politician in American history for 30 years is somehow escaping justice, while a serial bankrupt, con man with a long, documented history of stiffing workers, contractors and creditors while sidling up to dictators while “forgetting” about all the Russians who infest his inner circle is being treated “unfairly.”
Meanwhile, here in “Reality,” Mueller’s investigation has returned 5 guilty pleas and 17 indictments – and counting.
Hannity and the Trump Crime Family are clearly nervous that Mueller asked witnesses to Trump’s treasonous collusion with Russia to hand over their phones for inspection, and they all complied.
Watch the segment, below:
- Trump Goes full Nixon: Mocks Man for Having Long Hair (VIDEO) - June 21, 2018
- Former GOP Strategist Steve Schmidt Renounces “Indecent and Immoral” Republican Party - June 20, 2018
- DSA Activists Chase Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen Out of Mexican Restaurant (Video) - June 19, 2018
- Trump Replaces White House Photos of French President with Images of Kim Jong Un - June 19, 2018
- Texas Deputy Arrested for Raping a 4-Year Old Threatened to Deport Undocumented Mom if Reported - June 18, 2018
- North Korea State TV Airs Footage of Trump Saluting a North Korean General (VIDEO) - June 14, 2018
- Historian Jon Meacham Calls for Healthy Skepticism on Trump’s Meeting with Kim Jong Un - June 12, 2018
- Steve Schmidt Lambasts GOP Leaders for their Silence While Trump Destroys Democratic Alliances - June 11, 2018
- Hannity Advises Witnesses in Mueller Probe to Obstruct Justice and Destroy Evidence (VIDEO) - June 7, 2018
- Trump is Still Whining That ABC Didn’t Apologize to Him for Unnamed “Horrible” Slight - May 31, 2018