However, your excitement will all but disappear like it did on election night, if you’re not prepared this time! So let’s look to “Orangey Flophair” and Co. as one-time only examples and use them (as they will use us over and over) throughout the next four years – as we prepare for an amazing, life-changing weekend – of vehemently opposing them.
Here is your survival guide for marching this weekend:
16. Kellyanne Conway can stuff more lies than anyone can count into one interview, but you can definitely stuff everything you need for the weekend into one bag. Don’t overpack!
15. Trump oddly sniffed his way through the debates, but you don’t need to have the sniffles yourself. Waterproof, or buy waterproof shoes/boots, and don’t forget to carry some extra socks to the march.
14. Tis the season to ignore conflicts of interest, but not to ignore all the awesome coat sales happening. Treat yourself to something insulated, with a legit hood, and plenty of pockets.
13. The press is finally sweating Trump about releasing his taxes, but don’t you sweat in too many layers. Try to remember to layer your layers, as your body temp demands throughout the day.
12. Trump thinks he alone can fix everything, but if you’re rolling with a group, make sure everyone is fixed up in advance, each with keycard/keypad access to your hotel room, or rental, and the address.
11. Republicans are using their mouths to lie about global warming. Use your mouth to hydrate with a reusable filtered water bottle so you can chant with effective endurance about their lies.
10. Trump loves having publicized meetings at Trump Tower instead of preparing to be president. So, you should prepare your very own public meeting point in case of separation. Oh and try a time limit like, “If we separate, let’s try to meet here in 20 minutes.”
9. Trump likes to “allegedly” have pee parties in hotels. If you want pee in the hotel bathroom, try looking near the bar or inside of one of the free Smithsonian’s. Just make sure to leave your sign outside.
8. Trump had a ghostwriter pen the books he boasts about writing. Well you can write your own: emergency numbers, addresses, and step-by-step directions. Don’t forget to include those of your travelmates, local ER, domicile, metro station, and a local cab company – just in case your phone dies.
7. Trump thinks that computers make life complicated. Show him just how helpful they are, when you carry a portable charger, extra USB chords, and a zip-seal sandwich bag (or three just in case it rains) with you. Also download the following apps: Google Maps (up to the minute transit), Accuweather, a DC (or city) offline Transit Map, and WhatsApp (to connect your group, no matter the phones or providers).
6. Milania has decided to say in NYC with Barron, for the time being. Leave your own purchased valuables, and keys at home. But, make sure you bring your ID and some cash.
5. Over the last six years Obama has been obstructed by Republicans. In case you also can’t control dangerous idiots around you – have a way to get out! Know where cabs are picking up around the route, and where the closest Metro station is. Oh, and don’t forget your medical ID bracelet, if needed.
4. Republicans might be okay taking healthcare from 20 million people, but you can take care of your health to help your fellow citizens by taking vitamins B2, C, and two echinacea daily. It’s also a good idea to carry some allergy meds, gas pills, lip balm, a couple ibuprofen, and a pack of tissue (which can double as tp) with you.
3. Jeff B. Sessions wants to jail marijuana users, even in legal states. If you don’t wanna get in trouble with your prescription medication, only bring the dose you need for the day. And, if you do have a prescription bottle, make sure it has an unexpired date, your name, and your doctor’s information.
2. Trump has very few appointments, and even fewer to offer experience, and guidance, but you have the brilliant guidance of these protesting pros! As well as the FAQ’s of the march to see what you can and cannot bring.
1. And finally, we all know that Trump doesn’t have a good vision, or any vision, for our country and this fact makes so many people feel lost. Don’t lose yourself once you’re there! Follow both your voice, and this incredibly helpful map of places you can go for help, and swag, along the route.
I wish happy, safe, and change-worthy protesting to all!
- Trump Is Like Human Arsenic And He Just Upped The Ante On Poisoning The World - January 24, 2017
- Trump Will Never Be Half The Leader President Obama Was (VIDEO) - January 21, 2017
- 16 Survival Tips For Protesting Trump That Will Earn You Mad Props And Make You Chuckle - January 19, 2017
- Late Night Hosts Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop, Taking on Trump (video) - January 12, 2017
- The FBI and DOJ will be Investigated on Surrounding Events of the “Comey Letter” - January 12, 2017
- Republicans, FBI, and TSA Look the Other Way Leading up to Ft. Lauderdale - January 12, 2017
- All the Best Highlights Of Bernie Sanders’ Inaugural Week Townhall (VIDEOS) - January 10, 2017