For the last several decades, the Khristian “Religious Wrong,” with the help of Republican troglodytes, have claimed that the U.S. is a “Christian nation.” (I call them “Khristians,” because, “Christians,” they sure as hell ain’t!) This, despite what the founding fathers and the Constitution said about the matter. Now they want to create their own “Christian state” based on “biblical law.” (Biblical law, for those who haven’t paid attention, is the twin sister of Sharia law, which they supposedly despise.)
And the good news, for them, is that they don’t have to invade another country to carve out that “Christian state.” Instead, they just want to grab pieces of several existing states to create their “Heavenly” (Or is that “Hell-like?”) home.
The Christian State Called ‘Liberty.’ Non-Khristians Not Welcome!
They intend to call their state “Liberty.” (That’s kind of like calling North Korea the “Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.”) The state would be created by grabbing parts of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Montana and Wyoming.
They claim that the would be state would be governed by biblical law, but they fail to reference which part of the bible they’ll base their laws on. If history is prologue, my guess would be Bronze Age Old Testament law. (Like I said, twin sister of Sharia law.) The current ravings of the religious wrong belong more to the hate-filled Old Testament than to J.C.’s sermons.
Liberty State Gala & Pie Sale
Last week, they held a “Liberty State Gala” to spread some awareness (aka bullshit) and make some money. (They held a pie sale.)
The speakers consisted of a rogues’ gallery of Republican and/or religious troglodytes. Included were:
- A police chief, [Loren Culp]notorious for refusing to obey the law when it comes to gun control,
- A church leader/manifesto writer [Barry Byrd] who claims Jews are “Anti-Christs.” (I thought that was supposed to be Obama.)
- A Republican state representative [Matt Shea] who wrote Biblical Basis for War. The manifesto calls for the death penalty for those who don’t obey the state’s biblical laws: “If they do not yield – kill all males!”
- Matt Shea’s legislative assistant, who told attendees “It’s either going to be bloodshed or Liberty State.”
As you can tell, these podium commodians (not a misspelling) are a fun bunch.
The event was held at the CenterPlace Regional Event Center, “Spokane Valley’s premier event facility!” The 54,000 square foot facility sports 400 parking spaces, but the event only drew about 200 troglodytes. Still and yet, I imagine they were greatly entertained by the speakers celebrating their misshapen fantasies.
At one point, Shea showed a pic of some anti-Fascists protesting in Olympia. As he explained it,
The Communists and atheists — those that are responsible for the deaths of more people than any other belief system in the history of the world — unfurled their flag on the Capitol steps this last spring!
(He should be damn glad this isn’t 1945. Back then, we weren’t protesting Fascists, we were killing them!)
Don’t get complacent. Yes, only around 200 “true believers” showed up. But multiply that by the number of “fellow travelers” in the Republican party Then add-in the average American that keeps his head in the sand as long as nobody is currently kicking his behind, and it gets a bit scarier.
And remember, the Nazis were never near the majority before Hitler took command of the country.
- The Weird Week Of The ‘Religious Wrong’ - June 23, 2019
- Alex Jones’ Pedophile Porn/Sandy Hook Scandal - June 18, 2019
- The Pelosi Project: Jail The Witches (Which Witch Is Which?) - June 13, 2019
- E.W. Jackson: Saying ‘Thoughts And Prayers Won’t Stop Gun Violence’ Is Blasphemous - June 7, 2019
- GOPers Plan ‘Christian State’ To Be Based On Biblical Law - June 2, 2019
- Equal Justice (Comedy) Tour Flops! Hillary Not Arrested! - May 29, 2019
- Rick Wiles Wants A War With Jews - May 25, 2019
- Nutbar: Military Sprays Chemicals in the Sky to Create Chaos - May 19, 2019
- Gay Cartoon Rat Gets Married, Franklin Graham Gets PO’d! - May 16, 2019
- Nutbar: Failure to Jail Hillary ‘Spitting in the Face of God’ - May 11, 2019