As far as organizations and metaphors are concerned, it’s commonly known that the “fish rots from the head down.” The people at the top set the organizational and cultural tone. So we’re disgusted, but not surprised to hear that White House communications aide Kelly Sadler responded to John McCain’s refusal to support an unabashed torturer for CIA director with a joke, “he’s dying anyway.” (hardy-har-har… get it?) We’re equally unsurprised that the dumpster fire known as Trump’s White House considers this more a “leaking” problem, not a mortally bankrupt one… and still refuses to apologize for it. In addition, the Sadler still has her job. In fact, I suspect, she’ll soon be promoted.
While the monsters who infest the right-wing sycophantic clown show circle the wagons to protect and defend their indecency, some Republicans who are actually human beings are speaking out. See! Human Republicans do exist.
One such human is Republican strategist Rick Wilson, who appeared on a CNN panel to dissect the incivility and inhumanity that infests the soul of the Trumpanzee. Wilson explained that Trump sycophants believe “any time they apologize for anything at all, it plays by the rules of decency and civility that the transgressive nature of Donald Trump’s administration is meant to upset and upend.”
Wilson cited Ralph Waldo Emerson, stating, an “institution is the lengthened shadow of one man.” In the Trump (so-called) Administration, “This is the lengthened shadow of a gigantic dumpster fire of a trashing human being. These people are actively emulating his behavior. Which is to insult POWs, insult Gold Star families, insult the disabled, and to go at things in a way where the transgressive nature of the insult is more important to them than any kind of cohesion socially, any kind of civility.”
Watch Wilson’s appearance, here:
In regards to the administration of the worst con man to ever grift his way into the highest executive office in the land (despite receiving fewer votes) and “rotting from the head down” …”rotting” is a feature, not a bug.
- GOP Rep. Dana Rohrabacher Says it’s OK Not to Sell Homes to LGBT Humans, As God Intended - May 25, 2018
- Sean Hannity Helps Lil’ Blonde Fascist Tomi Lahren Turn Water Incident into Whining (Video) - May 24, 2018
- Right-Wingers Threaten to Cancel Netflix Over Deal with Our Last Legitimately-Elected President (Tweets) - May 22, 2018
- Trump Misspells His Wife’s Name, and Twitter Laughs - May 20, 2018
- A Village Idiot of Trump’s America Parades with a Gun in Front of Latest School Shooting Crime Scene (VIDEO) - May 18, 2018
- Rudy Giuliani Whines ‘Unfair!’ when CNN’ Plays 1990’s Clip of Him Saying a POTUS Must Obey a Subpoena - May 18, 2018
- Trump Marks Mueller Anniversary with Unhinged Tweet - May 17, 2018
- GOP Strategist Rick Wilson: There’s “No Decency, Civility or Humanity” in WH led by “Dumpster Fire” Trump (VIDEO) - May 15, 2018
- Immigrant-Bashing Tomi Lahren’s Great-Grandparents Didn’t “Assimilate” - May 14, 2018
- WH Source: Trump Scrapped Iran Deal Because He Likes Watching “Experts Freak Out on CNN” - May 9, 2018