Jim (You can take the man out of a con, but you can’t take the con out of a man) Bakker claims “Big Daddy” gave him a list. And, it’s not just any list, it’s a list of the type of politicians that the Big Guy wants Khristians to vote for. Although, after supposedly anointing a multi-commandment breaker like Trump, you kind of have to wonder what the hell the Invisible Cloud-Walker has been smoking. (It sure wasn’t pot!)
Right Wing Watch got hold of the list and posted it online:
- Pro-life until life begins, perhaps, but once out of mama’s belly, they’re on their own.
- Provided that “religion” is Khristianity! (Not Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, or plain-vanilla Christianity!)
- Because J.C. was soooo concerned about border security.
- Except for that pesky 1st Amendment that says to keep your damned religion out of American politics.
- Since J.C. was essentially a socialist in his teachings, this one is especially hilarious.
I’m sure the “True Believers” that follow Bakker, swallowed this “God’s List” bullshit, hook, line and stinker, but those with an I.Q. exceeding 67 had a few different takes on the matter.
Here’s some feedback from the fed up, courtesy of Right Wing Watch:
STAY TUNED! More Bakker inspired insanity sure to come.
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019