Americans must focus on changing the nation’s public narrative.
Our way back is dangerous and involves the possibility of a Cultural and/or Civil War.
America’s way back
All across the country, Americans are asking themselves the same question – How do we get our country back? Which begs the response – Are you prepared to do what it takes to get your country back? Do you even understand who took the country from you or how they managed to do it? Do you understand that those who now rule the country will actually destroy every democratic constitutional right you have come to take for granted to control you and the country? Are you prepared to walk in the steps of your forefathers to regain and protect the democratic constitutional rights that have been stolen from you and all Americans? If your answer to that question is – YES-then this article suggests how maybe we can all find our way back.
America’s right to self-determination
America’s forebearers realized that our right to self-determination as a nation could be totally undermined by either a domestic or a foreign enemy. They could not have conceived that both such modern day enemies could collectively co-conspire to so totally destroy America’s right to self-determination or that Americans would face such a duality of enemies. But that is what has happened. The American government, under the control of the GOP, and the Russian government, under the control of Putin, have co-conspired to destroy America’s right to self-determination.
America’s acceptance of our current situation.
It’s easy to feel inundated, overwhelmed and confused by the new GOP Coup D’état’s strategy, – which is to distract and enrage Americans through the daily events of their buffoon puppet president. In the midst of all these obfuscating and distracting events, American’s must come to understand and accept the true big picture, – that our country has been overtaken by a GOP-led Coup D’état. Americans must become focused and vigilant in changing their nationwide public narrative into devising and executing a five-point nationwide people’s Coup D’état exit strategy to retake control of America from this illegal and dangerous political Coup D’état.
America must now step away.
The time has passed for calls for investigations, impeachments, and new elections that will ultimately never be tolerated under the rule of the new GOP Coup D’état. The time has come for a “call to arms” to those who have spent a lifetime protecting our democracy – our brave Military, – our courageous Ex-Presidents, and most importantly every true American. This new GOP Coup D’état has destroyed or refused to abide by every single constitutional check and balance or safeguard intended to protect our democracy from being taken over by a domestic Coup D’état launched by an American political party. Our control over our government has been destroyed and we cannot get it back within the normal framework of our constitution. Like our forefathers, Americans must now step away from the very constitution we all hold dearly to in order to save it. Like our forefathers, we now face the possibility of only being able to save our country with the help of a musket.
America must now fight or give in.
A Possible Five Point Strategy back to democracy:
1. Americans must call for and support the establishment of an “Independent People’s Committee” consisting of members made up of all living Ex-Presidents.
2. Americans must call for and support the establishment of temporary military control over the Federal Government by the military’s Joint Chiefs of Staff under the direct supervision of the “Independent People’s Committee”.
3. Americans must call upon and mandate the “Independent People’s Committee” to nullify the results of the 2016 Presidential and Congressional Mid-Term elections and call new elections held under the supervision of the military and the “Independent People’s Committee”.
4. Americans must call upon and mandate the “Independent People’s Committee” to conduct nationwide investigations, trials, and prosecutions of all individuals and corporations identified as being involved in the Coup D’état takeover of the US held under the supervision of the military and the “Independent People’s Committee”.
5. Americans must call upon and mandate the “Independent People’s Committee” to repeal any and all Legislation, Laws, Regulations, and Executive Orders deemed to be unconstitutional which were implemented during the reign of the unlawful Coup D’état under the supervision of the new duly elected Federal Government.
We are now headed towards America’s first Culture War and possibly it’s Second Civil War.
While some readers may view this article as just political prognostication, at some point, we all must put country ahead of political party and all agree that our constitution means something beyond parchment. With the daily waterfall of chaos cascading upon our national populace, the American people need to consider their own GOP Coup D’état exit strategy.
Follow other topic series at:
Investigative Series Three
Series Three-Article 1 Titled: “ Bill O’Reilly Crashes and Burns”
Series Three-Article 2 Titled: “ Will Trump Ever Resign Or Be Impeached?”
Series Three-Article 3 Titled: “ Rumples Flow from Secret Pageant Meetings”
Investigative Series Two
Series Two-Article 1 Titled: “We The People and Trump’s Private Russian Connections Introduction”
Series Two-Article 2 Titled :”We The People and The Russian Mafia”
Series Two-Article 3 Titled :” We The People: Trump and Manafort Laundered Russian Mob Money”
Investigative Series One
Series One-Article 1 Titled: “This is a fight we have to win!”
Series One-Article 2 Titled: “We must change what we are fighting for!”
Series One-Article 3 Titled: “You can forget waiting for the Mid-Terms we have already lost!”
Series One-Article 4 Titled: “We The People are victims of an indirect GOP Coup D’état”
Series One-Article 5 Titled: “We The People Are Fighting a Culture War”
Series One-Article 6 Titled: “We The People Have Destroyed Our Constitution”
Series One-Article 7 Titled: “We The People Are the Enemy to the GOP Right-Wing”
Paul Cogan is a writer for the republicandirtytricks.com and is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He specializes in coverage of political, economic, and environmental news. You can contact him by following him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/paul.f.cogan.
- Biden Blasts Trump: He’s ‘Turned This Country Into A Battlefield’ - June 4, 2020
- Trump sued over police charge outside White House - June 4, 2020
- Obama Tells Activists: ‘This Country Was Founded On Protest’ [Full Video] - June 4, 2020
- Tear gas has been controlling crowds for a century. How does it work? Can it cause permanent harm? - June 4, 2020
- Minnesota attorney general to elevate charges against officer who knelt on George Floyd’s neck; other 3 cops to be charged - June 3, 2020
- Steve King, US lawmaker espousing racist views, voted out - June 3, 2020
- Twitter Hides GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz’s Tweet To ‘Hunt Down’ Antifa Due To ‘Glorification Of Violence’ - June 3, 2020
- Trump denies sheltering in White House bunker - June 3, 2020
- Two shot dead and 60 arrested in Chicago suburb, town blames ‘outside agitators’ - June 2, 2020
- Joe Biden Visits George Floyd Protest Sites In Delaware - June 1, 2020