DISCLAIMER: As you may surmise from the title, there’s a little bit of potty humor strewn about in this post. But then, when you’re dealing with troglodytes with two anal orifices, (rear and front) that’s to be expected.
Unless you’ve been methane mining on Uranus for the last few months, you’re probably aware that the oaf in the Oval Office has decided to make our 4th of July celebration all about him.
What had historically been a non-partisan celebration of our nation is being turned into a right-wing political rally, complete with tanks and military fly-over, courtesy of Hair Furhrer. And, of course, keynoted with a rambling rant by His Hairness, himself.
But, while reams have been written about the sorry spectacle on the 4th, this post is about the follow-up rally on Saturday.
In hopes of taking advantage of the influx of Trumpsters in town for the aforementioned sorry spectacle, The Proud Boys are holding a rally on Saturday. As one of the event organizers, Jesse Sparks, put it:
We are expecting a lot of Trump supporters, and especially battle-ready Trump supporters!
So far, it’s been called the “Rally for Free Speech” and the “Demand Free Speech Event.” A more apt title might be “The Unorganized Mess!”
According to their permit application, there will be 50 event marshals providing “protection and security”, 22 speakers, one bus, 10 chairs, five tables, one tent and one portable potty! Oh, and they claim 1000 attendees, more or less.
1000 people, 50 security “marshals,” 10 chairs, five tables and one functioning potty? Makes sense….if you have an IQ in the lower double digits!
Speakers for the event include:
- Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes,
- Former Trump adviser Roger Stone,
- Conservative smear-master Jacob Wohl,
- Wing-nut Milo Yiannopoulos
Most of these troglodyte rallies draw far less than the anticipated crowds, (unless you include the counter-protestors) and this one may not be an exception. Just considering the single porta-potty, that may be a good thing.
The danger is that after their Portland fiasco, the Proud Boys may feel the need to flex their pseudo masculinity in an overly-aggressive manner. And counter-protests are being organized.
Hopefully, the Washington D.C. police will handle the situation better than the Portland police did.
- Paula White: White House Is Holy Ground Because Of Me - July 11, 2019
- Fake ‘Historian’: The 2nd Amendment Allows You to Own a Tank - July 8, 2019
- Khristian School Kindergarten Teacher Charged With Sex Assault - July 5, 2019
- Free Speech ‘Trumpstravaganza’ Expects 1000 Troglodytes, Needs One Porta Potty - July 3, 2019
- Creationist Troglodyte: Libraries Are Dangerous For Kids - June 29, 2019
- The Weird Week Of The ‘Religious Wrong’ - June 23, 2019
- Alex Jones’ Pedophile Porn/Sandy Hook Scandal - June 18, 2019
- The Pelosi Project: Jail The Witches (Which Witch Is Which?) - June 13, 2019
- E.W. Jackson: Saying ‘Thoughts And Prayers Won’t Stop Gun Violence’ Is Blasphemous - June 7, 2019
- GOPers Plan ‘Christian State’ To Be Based On Biblical Law - June 2, 2019