Though it may be true that all conservatives aren’t racists, it is definitely true that all racists are conservatives. Many of which are so inherently racist and willfully ignorant they don’t realize just how racist they actually are. No more is that axiom evident than over at Trump TV, also known as Fox News. Rupert Murdoch’s right-wing propaganda Network is working on full spin mode
This evening on “The Five,” irritating and pathological mansplainer, Jesse Watters, defended Trump’s rotted racist-vomit-mouth by insisting that the Racist-in-Cheif was simply speaking the language of the “forgotten men and women.”
Well, if that’s the case, the “forgotten men and women” are racist idiots.
Watters wasn’t alone in his defense. Over on The Sean Hannity Show, they were going with the “this is who he is” angle.
True… this is the racist idiot millions of people voted for. Not as many who voted for Hillary Clinton, but I suppose that’s beside the point.
Tucker Carlson doubled-down, and echoed the “shithole” comments, Tweeting: “Option A: El Salvador isn’t a ‘shithole,’ so they don’t need 17 years of Temporary Protected Status, and migrants from there should be sent home immediately. Option B: El Salvador is, in fact, a ‘shithole.’
Of course, true to right-wing form, Tucker neglected to put his racist “options” in context and merely validated the racist-ignorance of his mouth-breathing viewers. Tucker wouldn’t waste a second of his white-privilege pondering the long history of US intervention in Latin American countries, overthrowing left-wing governments and propping up right-wing dictators.
Though, it wasn’t just the Trump TV mouthpieces defending racist drivel. The “average Joe” deplorable dupes took their racism for a stroll around the Twittersphere.
Again, we see that “Make America Great Again” is merely code for “Make America white.” Trump will never lose this constituency because they’ll never change.
This once great country is being dragged again through the cartoonish worldview of a racist, authoritarian, democracy-hating crank with a limited mind (who received fewer votes) – and the whole world is watching.
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018
- GOP Candidate Hardy Billington is Really Anti-Gay. Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much. - August 7, 2018
- Meghan McCain is the Poster Child for Why We Need to Save Democracy by Taxing the Rich - July 26, 2018
- Trump Supporter “Sees the Light” After ICE Deports her Daughter-in-Law - July 25, 2018