Propaganda Outlet Labels Liberal Dem as Republican to Fool Viewers
Corporate America’s propaganda outlet, Fox News, continued its long-standing practice of mislabeling the party affiliation of politicians they feature on their protection racket on order to have it either reflect positively on Republicans and/or negatively on Democrats. This intentional misrepresentation is a long-standing practice with Fake News more commonly employed when Republicans get caught in one of their typical sex scandals, as they did with both the disgraced congressional page-loving Mark Foley and the non-Appalachian Trail hiking Governor Mark Sanford.
Knowing that their viewers are stupid enough to support the party whose sole reason for being is to make it easier for Corporate America to turn the majority of the Americans into indentured servants, Faux News labeled Jim McDermott, sponsor of a bill that would extend unemployment benefits, as Republican rather than the Democrat that he is.
Keeping with the Fake News mission to incessantly malign any opposition to their pro-corporate agenda, McDermott, one of the most liberal members of Congress, was correctly identified as a Democrat in prior reports on issues involving the Congressmen that Fake News thought their uninformed viewers would find objectionable.
Meanwhile, back in the reality-base community, the actual Republican record on working people continued to be atrocious– especially in regard to those down on their luck and not able to pull themselves up by their bootstraps by getting their fathers to buy them a baseball team or free market enough to marry a beer heiress.
John F. Kennedy put it best when he said, “The Republicans fight us in our day as they have fought every progressive piece of legislation since the time of Lincoln. The fact of the matter is that the Republican Party, by its nature, looks backward. Can you tell me one single piece of new legislation that they have ever introduced and fought for and secured the passage of?” Click here for the full transcript of that speech.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018