54-year-old married Republican Assemblyman Michael D. Duvall has been a bad boy and has resigned after being caught on tape bragging like a 16-year-old about his extra-marital affairs with lobbyists.
Given that hypocrisy is a virtue to Republicans, Duvall had bragged on his website about the 100% rating he received from the Capital Resource Institute, a Conservative Advocacy group who claims it’s mission is “to educate, advocate, protect, and defend family-friendly policies in the California state legislature and at local government levels.”
“Assemblyman Duvall has been a consistent trooper for the conservative cause,” stated Capitol Resource Institute Executive Director Karen England. “For the last two years he has voted, time and time again, to protect and preserve family values in California.”
Duvall states that he “made love Wednesday a lot” with a married female lobbyist 19 years his junior, spanking her and calling her a “bad girl.” He also let it be known to his male confessor what a stud he is by revealing that he is getting it on with yet an additional married female lobbyist.
Sources say that one of the lobbyist’s works for a utility company. Californians may find that interesting given that Duvall is on the “Utilities and Commerce Committee” where he cheats on his wife and literally screws a lobbyist before he figuratively screws the people of California.
Duvall released a statement: “I am deeply saddened that my inappropriate comments have become a major distraction for my colleagues in the Assembly, who are working hard on the very serious problems facing our state. I have come to the conclusion that it would not be fair to my family, my constituents or to my friends on both sides of the aisle to remain in office. Therefore, I have decided to resign my office, effective immediately, so that the Assembly can get back to work.”
Read about O.C. GOP Chairman Scott Baugh calling for Duvall’s resignation.
Find out more on the tape and his alleged affairs.
Read about him getting kicked off Assembly committees because of the tape.
Read the response from a family values group.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018