The Republican Party is such a nest of racists, sociopaths and misogynists with mental illnesses so ingrained that they lack the ability to even recognize their offensiveness.
From the racist dog whistles like they drop into the public discourse in the same way someone would drop a turd on a dining room table, such as Joe Wilson yelling, “you lie” at our uppity African American President in front of 40 million people, to the Ricky Ricardo impressions that accompanied Sonia Sotomayor’s Supreme Court hearings, Republicans give normal people (non-Republicans) more reason’s why we must leave them in the cold, dark past while normal people evolve and attempt to create a country that works for everyone.
In a stunning, but not unexpected, display of mysogony that has no place in modern America, the National Republican Congressional Committee sarcastically labeled the Speaker of the House, “General Pelosi” saying that the first female House Speaker in American History Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) should be “put in her place” for her comments on Afghanistan.
Pelosi fired back in her weekly press conference, “I’m in my place. I’m the Speaker of the House, the first woman Speaker of the House and I’m in my place because the House of Representatives voted me there.”
“It is really sad they really don’t understand how inappropriate that is,” Hitting the nail on the head she said. “That language is something I haven’t heard in decades.”
It’s not just sad, it’s a reflection of a deeper pathology that normal people (non-Republicans) also shed decades ago.
Republicans are finding themselves further marginalized as the rest of the country evolves and are their fantasy worldview unwittingly slips out to reveal their mindset. In their own private apocalypse Republican white men are the only ones who deserve a seat at the table and women cheerfully fix their dinners and in the process turn a blind eye to their shoe tapping excursions to airport bathrooms.
A Republican I interviewed who asked to remain anonymous sent me the following statement:
The Republican Party didn’t mean to say that the Speaker should be “put in her place.” Liberals are just like playing “gotcha” by actually reporting the things that we write and say. The Republican Party respects and welcomes all people. We already represent a wide spectrum of people in the Republican Party. We have colored people, cripples, spicks, faggots and we even have some retards. We have ‘em all right here in our big tent.”
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018