The Equal Justice (Comedy) Tour
The tour was the creation of commodian (not a misspelling) “Dapper” Dave Daubenmire (aka “Duh Coach”). It’s purported purpose was to have Hillary Clinton arrested for any number of crimes she hasn’t committed.
Of course, this is after multiple Republican-pushed investigations couldn’t find one law that she had broken. (There were 10 investigations into Benghazi, alone.)
However, never let a little thing like “innocence” get in the way of multiple conspiracy theories like “Benghazi,” “PizzaGate” & “Uranium One.”
Interestingly enough, the current rump in the Oval Office seems to be breaking laws right and left, but that’s cool with Republicans, because he’s one of them.
In any case, “Dapper Dave” sent out the call:
We are calling Christians, patriots, veterans, anyone who loves America, who is sick and tired of no equal justice under the law to come and join us in Chappaqua, New York.
When the time came to answer that call, the “Christians, patriots, veterans, and anyone who loves America,” turned out in the very low dozens.
On the bright side, it was a gorgeous sunny day and I’m sure a number of attendees ended up a bit browner than before. (Hopefully, they’ve got their i.d. in case they get stopped for suspicion of being Mexican.) On the dark side (if you’re a troglodyte): Hillary wasn’t arrested!
There’s no word as to whether Hillary watched the giggle fest from a window.
In Other News: “Bigot” is the New “N” Word!
However, Hillary and Bill were walking in the New Castle Memorial Day Parade, the next day, so Dapper Dave and some of the attendees decided to stick around.
Suffice it to say, their attendance wasn’t greatly appreciated. It seems that among other names, Duh Coach and his troglodytes were called (GASP!!!) ) bigots.
Bigot is the new N-word. Bigot. They don’t call us N-words, they call us bigots. Can you imagine them saying to black people, ‘You’re not welcome here’? Isn’t that bigotry? We had some guy chanting, ‘Go back to Alabama.’ You are telling me that’s not bigotry? You are telling me that’s not racism?
They can throw the word ‘bigot’ out there and bigot is a socially accepted word. If they called ‘homo,’ oh no, you can’t do that. You can’t do that. If you yelled out, ‘nigger,’ oh no, no, no, you can’t do that. ‘Bigot, Christian bigot,’ they can do that, do it all day and everybody applauds
- If the shoe fits……
- Snowflakes sure do melt down easily.
h/t Right Wing Watch
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020
- AG Orders Jim Bakker to Stop Claiming His ‘Silver Solution’ Kills Coronavirus - March 6, 2020
- Islamic & Christian Fundies: Two Coins of the Same Side - November 26, 2019
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Impeachment - November 14, 2019
- Louie Gohmert Goes All ‘Civil War’ Over Impeachment - November 1, 2019
- Walk On Holy Water In Your Jesus Shoes For Just 14,000 Shekels! - October 15, 2019
- This Week in God (As worshiped by Bronze Age troglodytes!) - October 6, 2019
- Non-Khristians Not Welcome In New State To Be Called ‘Liberty!’ - September 14, 2019