The Equal Justice (Comedy) Tour
The tour was the creation of commodian (not a misspelling) “Dapper” Dave Daubenmire (aka “Duh Coach”). It’s purported purpose was to have Hillary Clinton arrested for any number of crimes she hasn’t committed.
Of course, this is after multiple Republican-pushed investigations couldn’t find one law that she had broken. (There were 10 investigations into Benghazi, alone.)
However, never let a little thing like “innocence” get in the way of multiple conspiracy theories like “Benghazi,” “PizzaGate” & “Uranium One.”
Interestingly enough, the current rump in the Oval Office seems to be breaking laws right and left, but that’s cool with Republicans, because he’s one of them.
In any case, “Dapper Dave” sent out the call:
We are calling Christians, patriots, veterans, anyone who loves America, who is sick and tired of no equal justice under the law to come and join us in Chappaqua, New York.
When the time came to answer that call, the “Christians, patriots, veterans, and anyone who loves America,” turned out in the very low dozens.
On the bright side, it was a gorgeous sunny day and I’m sure a number of attendees ended up a bit browner than before. (Hopefully, they’ve got their i.d. in case they get stopped for suspicion of being Mexican.) On the dark side (if you’re a troglodyte): Hillary wasn’t arrested!
There’s no word as to whether Hillary watched the giggle fest from a window.
In Other News: “Bigot” is the New “N” Word!
However, Hillary and Bill were walking in the New Castle Memorial Day Parade, the next day, so Dapper Dave and some of the attendees decided to stick around.
Suffice it to say, their attendance wasn’t greatly appreciated. It seems that among other names, Duh Coach and his troglodytes were called (GASP!!!) ) bigots.
Bigot is the new N-word. Bigot. They don’t call us N-words, they call us bigots. Can you imagine them saying to black people, ‘You’re not welcome here’? Isn’t that bigotry? We had some guy chanting, ‘Go back to Alabama.’ You are telling me that’s not bigotry? You are telling me that’s not racism?
They can throw the word ‘bigot’ out there and bigot is a socially accepted word. If they called ‘homo,’ oh no, you can’t do that. You can’t do that. If you yelled out, ‘nigger,’ oh no, no, no, you can’t do that. ‘Bigot, Christian bigot,’ they can do that, do it all day and everybody applauds
- If the shoe fits……
- Snowflakes sure do melt down easily.
h/t Right Wing Watch
- ‘Prophet’: Patriots Will Murder High-Profile Democrats in the Streets if Trump Doesn’t Carry Out Mass Arrests by January - August 20, 2019
- Better Red Or Dead? Civil War Fever Strikes Right - August 17, 2019
- ‘Flat Earth’ Rocket Launch Aborted Due to Bad Used Water Heater - August 15, 2019
- Louie Gohmert: Charging Terrorist With Hate Crime Will Lead To Sending Preachers To Prison - August 7, 2019
- Knuckle Dragger: Country Songs Contain Evil Magic Spells - August 4, 2019
- Bishop Claims Homosexuality Is The Product Of Women Enjoying Anal Sex - July 28, 2019
- Woman Thinks Spiderman’s Hands Belong To Satan! - July 18, 2019
- Paula White: White House Is Holy Ground Because Of Me - July 11, 2019
- Fake ‘Historian’: The 2nd Amendment Allows You to Own a Tank - July 8, 2019
- Khristian School Kindergarten Teacher Charged With Sex Assault - July 5, 2019