The Equal Justice (Comedy) Tour
The tour was the creation of commodian (not a misspelling) “Dapper” Dave Daubenmire (aka “Duh Coach”). It’s purported purpose was to have Hillary Clinton arrested for any number of crimes she hasn’t committed.
Of course, this is after multiple Republican-pushed investigations couldn’t find one law that she had broken. (There were 10 investigations into Benghazi, alone.)
However, never let a little thing like “innocence” get in the way of multiple conspiracy theories like “Benghazi,” “PizzaGate” & “Uranium One.”
Interestingly enough, the current rump in the Oval Office seems to be breaking laws right and left, but that’s cool with Republicans, because he’s one of them.
In any case, “Dapper Dave” sent out the call:
We are calling Christians, patriots, veterans, anyone who loves America, who is sick and tired of no equal justice under the law to come and join us in Chappaqua, New York.
When the time came to answer that call, the “Christians, patriots, veterans, and anyone who loves America,” turned out in the very low dozens.
On the bright side, it was a gorgeous sunny day and I’m sure a number of attendees ended up a bit browner than before. (Hopefully, they’ve got their i.d. in case they get stopped for suspicion of being Mexican.) On the dark side (if you’re a troglodyte): Hillary wasn’t arrested!
There’s no word as to whether Hillary watched the giggle fest from a window.
In Other News: “Bigot” is the New “N” Word!
However, Hillary and Bill were walking in the New Castle Memorial Day Parade, the next day, so Dapper Dave and some of the attendees decided to stick around.
Suffice it to say, their attendance wasn’t greatly appreciated. It seems that among other names, Duh Coach and his troglodytes were called (GASP!!!) ) bigots.
Bigot is the new N-word. Bigot. They don’t call us N-words, they call us bigots. Can you imagine them saying to black people, ‘You’re not welcome here’? Isn’t that bigotry? We had some guy chanting, ‘Go back to Alabama.’ You are telling me that’s not bigotry? You are telling me that’s not racism?
They can throw the word ‘bigot’ out there and bigot is a socially accepted word. If they called ‘homo,’ oh no, you can’t do that. You can’t do that. If you yelled out, ‘nigger,’ oh no, no, no, you can’t do that. ‘Bigot, Christian bigot,’ they can do that, do it all day and everybody applauds
- If the shoe fits……
- Snowflakes sure do melt down easily.
h/t Right Wing Watch
- The Pelosi Project: Jail The Witches (Which Witch Is Which?) - June 13, 2019
- E.W. Jackson: Saying ‘Thoughts And Prayers Won’t Stop Gun Violence’ Is Blasphemous - June 7, 2019
- GOPers Plan ‘Christian State’ To Be Based On Biblical Law - June 2, 2019
- Equal Justice (Comedy) Tour Flops! Hillary Not Arrested! - May 29, 2019
- Rick Wiles Wants A War With Jews - May 25, 2019
- Nutbar: Military Sprays Chemicals in the Sky to Create Chaos - May 19, 2019
- Gay Cartoon Rat Gets Married, Franklin Graham Gets PO’d! - May 16, 2019
- Nutbar: Failure to Jail Hillary ‘Spitting in the Face of God’ - May 11, 2019
- ‘God’ Gave Jim Bakker A Helpful List So Khristians Will Know How To Vote - May 5, 2019
- Wingnut: ‘The Holy Spirit Has indicted Hillary Clinton - April 25, 2019