Their racist “ideas” so abhorrent, their ideology so weak, right-wingers are known for confusing their ability to annoy normal humans with winning an argument.
When professional right wing troll, Milo Yiannopoulos, showed up at a New York City pub to annoy the New York chapter of the Democratic Socialists of America, who had just finished a meeting, the DSA members were not having it.
They chanted, “Nazi scum go home,” until the Nazi scum went home. The DSA members also showed us the “greeting” all Nazis have earned.
Yiannopoulos denies being a Nazi due to the fact that he is gay and Jewish. Though, if the ideology fits…
Yiannopoulos posted a statement on Facebook (because he’s banned on Twitter) about the incident saying he was “shoved and screamed at” and “it’s now impossible for me to safely go out for lunch in most major cities in America because I supported Trump at the last election and don’t like feminism.”
“They were screaming at the top of their lungs about ‘Nazis’ and ‘KKK’. Initially I was going to stay put obviously but they blocked me from my table and my bag and yelled at me to leave and it was about to escalate into something ugly,” he wrote. “It rattled me a little bit (just slightly!), perhaps because I have something to lose in life now. My first thought was John and not getting myself hurt or killed. I don’t know how I’d explain to my black husband that I got hurt for being a ‘white supremacist’. I didn’t have security with me so I had to just get out of there. I won’t name the place we were at because the staff were really understanding and cool about it.”
Nazis are typically emboldened by expecting others to show them the courtesy they, themselves, never muster by spreading ignorance and hate.
There are no “safe spaces” in fascism – and there should be no safe spaces for the fascists.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018