David Koch Admits Astroturf Teabaggers Were Good Investment
This weekend, “Country First” Republicans cheered America’s losing bid to host the 2012 Olympics at the “Defending the American Dream” summit and also listened to David Koch, the 9th richest man in America and the founder regale the crowd on the success of his funding this fake-grassroots movement.
In an amazing display of arrogance, David Koch (pronounced “Coke”) publicly patted himself on the back for creating and funding the fake grass-roots Astroturf organization “Americans for Prosperity,” set up to dupe willfully-ignorant “average Joes” into supporting pro-corporate policies that actually make the American dream an impossible one.
Koch proudly admitted that his money was well spent when he decided to pour some of it into creating the fake movement that birthed the teabaggers.
“American’s for Prosperity” describes itself as “the nations premier grassroots organization” but its origins are nothing but; and their sole mission is to dupe Americans to take up causes that would be good for David Koch’s profits.
“Americans for Prosperity” takes great pains to mask its Astroturf nature at the teabagger rallies– even creating hand-drawn signs to mask its manufactured nature and nefarious agenda.
They spend so much effort masking that they are really a corporate-funded PR exercise that it was the height of arrogance for Koch to so publically toot his own horn, but frankly, Koch knows that the people he motivates to take to the street are stupid enough not to let the facts get in the way of their outrage.
David Koch’s money came from his father who invented method of turning heavy oil into gasoline. Koch Industries is a major polluter and hopes that defeating Obama on Healthcare would serve to weaken the Climate Bill, not giving a second thought to the 44,000 Americans who die every year for lack of health care. Hey David Koch has the best health care a billionaire’s son can buy!
To further “populist” the illusion, Koch also funds 290+ websites of assorted names to give the illusion that regular people support their reprehensible corporations.
Keep in mind that the next fake “populist” rage is already gearing up as Koch and the billionaires who want to keep riding our miseries to the bank have begun to rail against energy reforms that will save our suffering planet.
Koch owns the largest privately owned Energy Company in the country and would rather kill us all than adjust his unconscionable business practices
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018