A popular diner in Duluth, Minnesota, is feeling the heat from their decision to host America’s right wing propaganda channel, Trump TV/Fox News while the Republican Dumb Führer hosted his Nuremberg Rally nearby.
Hillary Clinton won Minnesota by just 1.5%, so the reviews were mixed. As Jack Nissen from the Duluth News Tribune reported, “It only took 10 minutes before the Uncle Loui’s Cafe Facebook page was bombarded with comments.
‘There were people that were congratulating us and then there were some people that were very angry,’ said Matt Berthiaume, the general manager of the cafe. ‘There were some regulars that come in and now don’t want to eat here anymore, which is unfortunate.'”
The original Facebook announcement has been removed after many complained their negative comments were removed while noting the messages of support remained. The diner’s Yelp page sill has some reviews criticizing the event.
Berthiaume opined, “My mom’s so apolitical—she just wants to feed people. She just wants people to come in. It’s great exposure for our restaurant.”
Yes, like Hugo Boss just wanted to design some smart military uniforms. The fact that it was for the modern world’s most brutal mass murderers (to date) is incidental. All’s fair when you’re making a buck, right? Unfortunately, there is no “apolitical” in fascism. With a trust fund serial bankrupt dictator-loving, authoritarian-envying, lying sociopath con man puppet-of-a-foreign, anti-democratic autocrat and his administration of white supremacists fanning out over the nation and globe, stirring up division, hate and chaos, it’s time for all Americans to decide if they’re on the right side of democracy, humanity – and history – or are they with Trump.
It is the duty of all true patriots – and decent human beings – to resist.
In Duluth, @foxandfriends is giving Trump supporters a platform to spout misinformation about immigrant crime and to mischaracterize the executive order Trump signed yesterday pic.twitter.com/xGRpg0c2zI
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) June 21, 2018
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018