If there’s one thing the Regressives excel at (and, believe me, there aren’t many, other than lying and cheating) it’s projection! Case in point: fake hillbilly, Phil Robertson from “Duck Dynasty.”
Duck Dynasty’s patriarch showed up on “My Faith Votes” last week to deliver another shipment of male bovine bowel movement.
For those of you unfamiliar with My Faith Votes, it’s a Khristian (aka “Religious Wrong”) GOTV site. My Faith Votes has estimated that 50,000,000 Christians, as well as Khristians, are going to skip this election.
The man from Duck Dynasty was there to try to hold back the tide. (Shades of King Canute!)
Needless to say, it didn’t take long for the fecal matter to start flowing.
This particular election, this cycle, this is the most important one I’ve seen since I’ve been on the earth. Say what you will about Mr. Donald J. Trump, but I have no argument or no negative things to say about his policies. I think he’s been a wonderful president, so far.
Well, Trump’s tax scam did increase the personal wealth of the Duck Dynasty alumni, and after all, isn’t that what’s important?
Then he took on the Dems.
I just think we ought to look at both groups. Since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gives them over to a reprobate mind. They’re full of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They’re God-haters, slanders, gossips. They’re insolent, arrogant, boastful, senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
See why I call him a “Khristian?” J.C. taught love, Khristians preach hate!
Just look at both groups and say, ‘Are the Republicans more godly than the other party?’ I’ve looked at it and I said, ‘There’s no doubt about it.’ They’re at least not anti-God, so I would say everyone go out and vote. I would recommend Republican all the way. They’re a lot better than the other side.
Robertson, and the rest of the Duck Dynasty group are prime examples of why we have to vote in this election. He and his kind do NOT believe in separation of church and state. At least, as long as the “church” is his!
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Woman Thinks Spiderman’s Hands Belong To Satan! - July 18, 2019
- Paula White: White House Is Holy Ground Because Of Me - July 11, 2019
- Fake ‘Historian’: The 2nd Amendment Allows You to Own a Tank - July 8, 2019
- Khristian School Kindergarten Teacher Charged With Sex Assault - July 5, 2019
- Free Speech ‘Trumpstravaganza’ Expects 1000 Troglodytes, Needs One Porta Potty - July 3, 2019
- Creationist Troglodyte: Libraries Are Dangerous For Kids - June 29, 2019
- The Weird Week Of The ‘Religious Wrong’ - June 23, 2019
- Alex Jones’ Pedophile Porn/Sandy Hook Scandal - June 18, 2019
- The Pelosi Project: Jail The Witches (Which Witch Is Which?) - June 13, 2019
- E.W. Jackson: Saying ‘Thoughts And Prayers Won’t Stop Gun Violence’ Is Blasphemous - June 7, 2019