If there’s one thing the Regressives excel at (and, believe me, there aren’t many, other than lying and cheating) it’s projection! Case in point: fake hillbilly, Phil Robertson from “Duck Dynasty.”
Duck Dynasty’s patriarch showed up on “My Faith Votes” last week to deliver another shipment of male bovine bowel movement.
For those of you unfamiliar with My Faith Votes, it’s a Khristian (aka “Religious Wrong”) GOTV site. My Faith Votes has estimated that 50,000,000 Christians, as well as Khristians, are going to skip this election.
The man from Duck Dynasty was there to try to hold back the tide. (Shades of King Canute!)
Needless to say, it didn’t take long for the fecal matter to start flowing.
This particular election, this cycle, this is the most important one I’ve seen since I’ve been on the earth. Say what you will about Mr. Donald J. Trump, but I have no argument or no negative things to say about his policies. I think he’s been a wonderful president, so far.
Well, Trump’s tax scam did increase the personal wealth of the Duck Dynasty alumni, and after all, isn’t that what’s important?
Then he took on the Dems.
I just think we ought to look at both groups. Since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gives them over to a reprobate mind. They’re full of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They’re God-haters, slanders, gossips. They’re insolent, arrogant, boastful, senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
See why I call him a “Khristian?” J.C. taught love, Khristians preach hate!
Just look at both groups and say, ‘Are the Republicans more godly than the other party?’ I’ve looked at it and I said, ‘There’s no doubt about it.’ They’re at least not anti-God, so I would say everyone go out and vote. I would recommend Republican all the way. They’re a lot better than the other side.
Robertson, and the rest of the Duck Dynasty group are prime examples of why we have to vote in this election. He and his kind do NOT believe in separation of church and state. At least, as long as the “church” is his!
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020