So-called President is awake… well, he probably hasn’t slept. No, not because of the Syrian crisis and the tinderbox of a world that he’s helping set alight, but because he knows his crimes are finally catching up to him, with Special Council Robert Mueller on his heels. Now, after spending the last 24-hours attacking the Special Council, the 71-year old toddler is his having yet another Twitter tantrum, wondering why the world isn’t “thanking” him for all the wonderful things he’s done for the world.
Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2018
Trump thinks we’re all as dumb as the dupes who voted for him and are easily manipulated by his disjointed tales. We all remember a million years ago, yesterday, when the Worst So-Called President Ever tweeted that Russia should “Get Ready” for a ” nice and new and “smart” missile coming their way. Of course, the Republican Dim Leader always said he wouldn’t “reveal” his “amazing” military strategies. Never mind. Hypocrisy and ineptitude is a requirement for Republican “leadership.”
“Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria,”It tweeted. “Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!”
Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 11, 2018
People jumped in to “thank” him:
— How did I get here ⭕ (@Nickel0327) April 12, 2018
— JP (@cubrox27) April 12, 2018
— RDTdaily (@RdTdaily) April 12, 2018
I’ve said for months that if we push to impeach Trump, we should be careful what we wish for, because Pence is worse. I am currently re-thinking that position. The so-called President is an unstable crook who has the power to end life on the planet. This is a wannabe-dictator who shouldn’t be in charge of an office lunch order, much less a modern nation. He is entirely and utterly unfit for office and must be removed for the sake of Earth. Then, we’ll deal with Pence.
- Trump Doesn’t Seem to Know the Difference Between England, the U.K. and Great Britain - July 16, 2018
- Conservative Columnist Mocks GOP’s Strzok Hearing: ‘There’s a Reason They’re Called the Stupid Party’ (VIDEO) - July 13, 2018
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wants Us To Believe John Kelly is as Petty and Small As Trump - July 12, 2018
- Caught on Camera – Racist Harasses Woman for Wearing Shirt Depicting Puerto Rican Flag As Cops Do Nothing - July 10, 2018
- To Placate Formula Makers, Trump Bullies UN Over Breastfeeding Resolution – Until Russia Sponsors It - July 9, 2018
- Another Notable Conservative Flees ‘White-Nationalist Party’ GOP, Endorses Democratic ‘Takeover’ - July 5, 2018
- Portland Police Revoke Permit When Alt-Right Rally Turns Into a Rampage - July 2, 2018
- Marco Rubio is More Upset About An “F Bomb” on TV than Another Gun Massacre (TWEETS) - June 29, 2018
- Trump Defends Putin’s Innocence In Election Meddling Right Before Summit Announcement - June 28, 2018
- Restaurant That Refused To Serve Sarah Sanders Targeted by Trump Supporters (VIDEO) - June 27, 2018