So-called President is awake… well, he probably hasn’t slept. No, not because of the Syrian crisis and the tinderbox of a world that he’s helping set alight, but because he knows his crimes are finally catching up to him, with Special Council Robert Mueller on his heels. Now, after spending the last 24-hours attacking the Special Council, the 71-year old toddler is his having yet another Twitter tantrum, wondering why the world isn’t “thanking” him for all the wonderful things he’s done for the world.
Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2018
Trump thinks we’re all as dumb as the dupes who voted for him and are easily manipulated by his disjointed tales. We all remember a million years ago, yesterday, when the Worst So-Called President Ever tweeted that Russia should “Get Ready” for a ” nice and new and “smart” missile coming their way. Of course, the Republican Dim Leader always said he wouldn’t “reveal” his “amazing” military strategies. Never mind. Hypocrisy and ineptitude is a requirement for Republican “leadership.”
“Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria,”It tweeted. “Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!”
Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 11, 2018
People jumped in to “thank” him:
— How did I get here ⭕ (@Nickel0327) April 12, 2018
— JP (@cubrox27) April 12, 2018
— RDTdaily (@RdTdaily) April 12, 2018
I’ve said for months that if we push to impeach Trump, we should be careful what we wish for, because Pence is worse. I am currently re-thinking that position. The so-called President is an unstable crook who has the power to end life on the planet. This is a wannabe-dictator who shouldn’t be in charge of an office lunch order, much less a modern nation. He is entirely and utterly unfit for office and must be removed for the sake of Earth. Then, we’ll deal with Pence.
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018
- GOP Candidate Hardy Billington is Really Anti-Gay. Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much. - August 7, 2018
- Meghan McCain is the Poster Child for Why We Need to Save Democracy by Taxing the Rich - July 26, 2018
- Trump Supporter “Sees the Light” After ICE Deports her Daughter-in-Law - July 25, 2018
- Oathkeepers No-Show to Their Own Protest at Maxine Waters’ Office, Counter Protest Ensues - July 20, 2018
- Newspapers Worldwide Declare Trump a “Putin’s Poodle” Traitor - July 17, 2018
- Trump Doesn’t Seem to Know the Difference Between England, the U.K. and Great Britain - July 16, 2018
- Conservative Columnist Mocks GOP’s Strzok Hearing: ‘There’s a Reason They’re Called the Stupid Party’ (VIDEO) - July 13, 2018