As if we needed another reason to despise Trump, the New York Times published a massive, in-depth, 14,000-word investigative report on the Trump Crime Family’s decades of fraud and tax schemes.
The Times reports that just like his worthless son and the wealth-parasites the American government functions to protect, Fred Trump was loathe to pay his fair share to help fund the civilization from which he sucked profit like a lamprey. Yet, unlike his serial-bankrupt son whose “best” idea was to play a “successful businessman” on reality TV, Fred Trump was a forward-thinking grifter, creating fraudulent shell companies and scams to hide money from Uncle Sam and inflate the trust fund up his undeserving heirs.
Though, among a plethora of crimes, the report reveals that no amount of ill gotten gains were ever enough for Donald. In spite of the fact that Fred Trump funneled a fortune countless times over into his son’s rapacious pockets, in the last days of his father’s life, Donald tried to manipulate his father into changing his Last Will and Testament to ensure he could continue to use daddy to bail out his failing business ventures.
According to the Times, Donald tried to trick his father into updating his Will and giving his greedy predator son complete control of his father’s estate. Though, Donald’s plot was thwarted by Fred’s suspicions to the point where he hired a new attorney altogether and removed his Donald as the executor of his estate.
The New York Times reports, “Fred Trump had given careful thought to what would become of his empire after he died, and had hired one of the nation’s top estate lawyers to draft his will. But in December 1990, Donald Trump sent his father a document, drafted by one of his own lawyers that sought to make significant changes to that will. Fred Trump, then 85, had never before set eyes on the document, 12 pages of dense legalese. Nor had he authorized its preparation. Nor had he met the lawyer who drafted it.”
Donald instructed his elderly father to sign “immediately.”
In depositions later taken in a family quarrel over financial issues, Fred was wary to give Donald “total control over his affairs” and told his daughter, federal judge Maryanne Trump Barry, “This doesn’t pass the smell test.”
Trump-Barry said, “Donald was in precarious financial straits by his own admission and Dad was very concerned as a man who worked hard for his money and never wanted any of it to leave the family.”
Though Fred, apparently, loved his son, he knew he was an epically greedy grafter who would steal your wallet and then pretend to help you look for it.
Read the entire New York Times Story here.
Then, make sure you’re voter registration is in order. We must remove these corrupt Republicans from the halls of power or this “Grand Experiment in Liberal Democracy” is done.
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018
- GOP Candidate Hardy Billington is Really Anti-Gay. Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much. - August 7, 2018
- Meghan McCain is the Poster Child for Why We Need to Save Democracy by Taxing the Rich - July 26, 2018
- Trump Supporter “Sees the Light” After ICE Deports her Daughter-in-Law - July 25, 2018