One of the biggest reasons that Donald Trump is not fit to clean the White House, let alone live in it, is that he is an abject failure as a husband and a father. This is a man who not only finds it acceptable to trash and degrade women, but revels in it. Yeah, that’s a really good example to set for your three sons and two daughters, as well as your myriad of grandchildren.
Trump’s oldest son, Donald Jr., has come closest to following in his father’s shameful footsteps. That’s a major reason why this writer doesn’t agree with the normal portrayal of Trump’s second son, Eric, as the dullard of the family. After all, Junior has gone on 140-character and 280-character tirades that would do his father proud. Take this recent swipe at Beto O’Rourke, for instance.
Calling one of your foes a “beta male.” Real classy. Apparently Junior was taking his cue from his honey, Kimberly Guilfoyle, who urged Texans not to trade Ted Cruz for “a Beto male.”
That’s why it was somewhat surprising when Trump Alert, a bot that tracks the Twitter likes and follows of Trump and his inner circle, noticed that Junior liked a video that argued in no uncertain terms that respect for women is not an option.
The video was taken from last month’s House Judiciary subcommittee hearing on reparations for slavery. At that hearing, Burgess Owens, a former safety with the New York Jets and Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders, argued against the idea of reparations. While speaking, Owens lamented that it was now acceptable for men to trash women without fear of being called on it.
We have come to a point where we allow our young men to disrespect women because there are no consequences. We’re not going to develop men if we allow our boys to call women ‘baby mamas’ and everything else in the book, and not pull them aside and tell them it’s wrong.
Well, that’s interesting. Remember, Donald Sr. has a long history of degrading women, often using terms that make “baby mama” sound like a compliment by comparison. This is a man who openly declared that he could treat women any way he pleased–even “grab ’em by the p***y”–just because he was a celebrity.
He brags that it’s perfectly okay for men to “be rougher” with their women, and thinks you have to treat women “like sh*t.” He once told a contestant on “The Apprentice” that he thought it was “a pretty picture” seeing her on her knees begging not to be fired. He called Stormy Daniels “horseface” for daring to tell about his affair with her, and called Omarosa a “dog” for dishing on the goings-on in the West Wing. And on, and on, and on.
One has to wonder–when Trump was growing up in Queens, did he trash his female classmates and have his father and grandfather just dismiss it as “boys will be boys”? That’s one of the few plausible reasons that Trump can even think it’s okay for him to trash women in the manner that he does now.
During his testimony, Owens claimed blacks were caught in failing schools because Democrats were keeping them from seeking a better opportunity. But you have to wonder if Junior was paying attention to the whole thing, or whether he had a rare attack of morality. After all, Owens was delivering a message that his father would do well to hear.
- Trumpkin Pastor: You Don’t ‘Represent Jesus’ If You Vote For An ‘Atheist’ - July 10, 2020
- Trumpkin Pastor: When Trump Tells A Lie, ‘That’s Between Him And God’ - July 7, 2020
- Michele Bachmann: Coronavirus Is Punishment For Daring To Split Jerusalem - July 5, 2020
- Trump May Be Hurting Himself With Rants About Mail-In Ballots - June 28, 2020
- Trumpkin Millennial: If You Support Biden, You Hate America - June 27, 2020
- Trump: ‘I Hope It’s True’ That God Has Chosen Me As President - June 26, 2020
- Trumpkin Pastor: Bolton Was ‘Dead Set’ Against Trump, So Don’t Listen To Him - June 24, 2020
- Watch Podcaster’s Hateful Rant About Why Employers Can’t Fire Gays - June 18, 2020
- Trumpkin Pastor: ‘God Bless’ Official Who Wants To Deport Protesters - June 16, 2020
- Trumpkin Teenager: Liberals Have ‘Vested Interest’ In Keeping Races Divided - June 12, 2020