Normalizing a fundamentally unconstitutional and dangerously repressive GOP Federal Government.
Is the media the enemy of the American people?
Democracy has lost its main protector.
The political media is still not rising to the challenges of the new GOP Coup D’état. They are still normalizing a fundamentally unconstitutional and dangerously repressive new GOP controlled Federal Government. Democracy has lost its main protector. Directly resulting from a GOP rigged presidential election the Coup has destroyed political journalism by inundating it with false Coup equivalences seasoned with Coup sensationalism. While directly resulting from a GOP transition into the White House the Coup has completely sidelined the media by feeding it false news stories without sufficient factual context and the media has failed to hold the GOP accountable for such public statements There has been no dramatic improvement since the Coup took total control of the government, with media coverage of the first hundred days of governance being marred by excessive normalization of a distinctly unconstitutional form of government. The media, with platforms at all major print, digital, and TV outlets have kept the same methods, mindsets, and frames of reference under a very different and dangerous new type of Federal Governance.
The truth falls victim to propaganda.
Normalizing and papering over the new Coup will destroy the country in exchange for media corporate greed. Decades of optics and ratings coverage instead of reporting the truth have rendered the media incapable of seeing the bigger picture – that of an actual Coup taking place within the country. The GOP’s complete failure to pass meaningful legislation and their total ineptitude at filling out an administration has rightfully consumed much media bandwidth. But here’s where the Coup has succeeded: The Coup has destroyed all political norms and reshaped them into the GOP desired image. The Coup will use the power of the Federal Government to enrich the GOP in unprecedented ways, with no meaningful separation between GOP interests and that of the country. The Coup will delegitimize any institution — be it judges, or the media, or the bureaucracy — that stands in the way of their agenda. The Coup will operate amid a legitimacy crisis, and prevent any form of investigation that will compromise their control over the country.
Is the media the enemy of the American people?
Such unprecedented strikes at the heart of the democratic system have come about as a result of the media normalizing the Coup. In the media’s efforts to normalize the Coup, it’s very extremism and threats to the country have been swept aside under frequent attacks on the media in unprecedented ways. The Coup declared the media to be the “opposition party” and “enemy of the American people,” blacklisted critical news outlets in favor of sycophantic ones, publicly berated individual journalists, and engaged in unusual efforts to deny access to the media all while the media have been unable to respond collectively. At the same time media coverage was being seen as supporting the Coup’s efforts to coddle its base with “alt-right” pieces that hide the white nationalism and misogyny platform behind the Coup.
Has the Coup D’état conquered the media?
Most elite political journalism outlets have continued their efforts to normalize the Coup by hiring and elevating conservative commentators who seem to accommodate it. News hours are now just politics as sport, built around endless, fruitless debates between fawning professional Coup supporters hired by the networks to defend literally anything the Coup does, or anyone involved in the Coup. Some networks are almost entirely on the Coup Train, with lineups dominated by some of the Coup’s most fervent supporters, their cheering carefully calibrated to bring in praise from and access to the Coup D’état. There are serious reasons for concern about how media propaganda will normalize this new Coup and how future media propaganda will be used against the people to allow this Coup to strengthen its control over the country.
In the end has the media become an ally of the Coup D’état?
Ultimately, only the Coup leaders know how the media and its propaganda will be used in their future ruling of the country. But one thing is for certain. All of the country’s patriotic journalists, news networks, and media institutions will be destroyed or significantly weakened in order for the new Coup’s massive takeover plans to succeed. In the end the question asked by most Americans will be – How do we get our country back? The GOP Coup D’état has left the American people with but one final option. An option many Americans are very reluctant to accept: – WAR – A people’s civil war.
America must now fight or give in.
A Possible Five Point Strategy back to democracy:
1. Americans must call for and support the establishment of an “Independent People’s Committee” consisting of members made up of all living Ex-Presidents.
2. Americans must call for and support the establishment of temporary military control over the Federal Government by the military’s Joint Chiefs of Staff under the direct supervision of the “Independent People’s Committee”.
3. Americans must call upon and mandate the “Independent People’s Committee” to nullify the results of the 2016 Presidential and Congressional Mid-Term elections and call new elections held under the supervision of the military and the “Independent People’s Committee”.
4. Americans must call upon and mandate the “Independent People’s Committee” to conduct nationwide investigations, trials, and prosecutions of all individuals and corporations identified as being involved in the Coup D’état takeover of the US held under the supervision of the military and the “Independent People’s Committee”.
5. Americans must call upon and mandate the “Independent People’s Committee” to repeal any and all Legislation, Laws, Regulations, and Executive Orders deemed to be unconstitutional which were implemented during the reign of the unlawful Coup D’état under the supervision of the new duly elected Federal Government.
We are now headed towards America’s first Culture War and possibly it’s Second Civil War.
While some readers may view this article as just political prognostication, at some point, we all must put country ahead of political party and all agree that our constitution means something beyond parchment. With the daily waterfall of chaos cascading upon our national populace, the American people need to consider their own GOP Coup D’état exit strategy.
Follow other articles here:
Series Three-Article 1 Titled: “ Bill O’Reilly Crashes and Burns”
Series Three-Article 2 Titled: “ Will Trump Ever Resign Or Be Impeached?”
Series Three-Article 3 Titled: “ Rumples Flow from Secret Pageant Meetings”
Series Two-Article 1 Titled: “We The People and Trump’s Private Russian Connections Introduction”
Series Two-Article 2 Titled :”We The People and The Russian Mafia”
Series Two-Article 3 Titled :” We The People: Trump and Manafort Laundered Russian Mob Money”
Series One-Article 1 Titled: “This is a fight we have to win!”
Series One-Article 2 Titled: “We must change what we are fighting for!”
Series One-Article 3 Titled: “You can forget waiting for the Mid-Terms we have already lost!”
Series One-Article 4 Titled: “We The People are victims of an indirect GOP Coup D’état”
Series One-Article 5 Titled: “We The People Are Fighting a Culture War”
Series One-Article 6 Titled: “We The People Have Destroyed Our Constitution”
Series One-Article 7 Titled: “We The People Are the Enemy to the GOP Right-Wing”
Series One-Article 8 Titled: “ McConnell/Ryan: GOP Coup D’état Leaders ”
Series One-Article 9 Titled: “ The Hidden Destruction Of the GOP Coup D’état ”
Series One-Article 10 Titled: “ Yes America There is a GOP Coup D’état ”
Series One-Article 11 Titled: “ Get Focused America: The Way Back to Democracy”
Paul Cogan is a writer for the republicandirtytricks.com and is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He specializes in coverage of political, economic, and environmental news. You can contact him by following him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/paul.f.cogan.
- Biden Administration To Focus On Domestic Extremism Threat - January 26, 2021
- Rudy Giuliani sued by Dominion Voting Systems for $1.3 billion - January 25, 2021
- Biden Signs Executive Order Granting Federal Workers $15 Minimum Wage & Labor Protections - January 23, 2021
- Biden Removes Trump’s Red ‘Diet Coke Button’ From Oval Office Desk - January 22, 2021
- Trump impeachment heads to Senate Monday, triggering trial - January 22, 2021
- ‘It must be done’: Pelosi vows to move quickly on Trump impeachment trial over Capitol riots - January 21, 2021
- Biden signs raft of orders, including to rejoin Paris climate accord - January 20, 2021
- Trump Considering Launching His Own Political Party, The ‘Patriot Party’ - January 20, 2021
- Hollywood actor union threatens to expel Trump - January 19, 2021
- Trump Could Face Prison Time In Georgia - January 18, 2021