What were you doing when the “2nd Civil War” started on Wednesday?
If you were like a lot of Americans, you were working. If you had the day off, you might have been picnicking, getting together with friends, getting a bit of yard work done, or just generally celebrating that you had a day off.
(Those of you who claim spending the day thinking about the founding daddies and the Declaration of Independence, go stand in the corner! You know what your mama said about lying!)
Well, while you were otherwise occupied, unbeknownst to you (or almost everybody else, except Alex Jones) them damn libtards done started a 2nd Civil War.
Alex tried to warn you, and we all know how adverse to causing panic by spreading unfounded conspiracy theories Alex is. But, you weren’t listening, so here we are!
[Update!] It seems some people were listening. Survival gear sales at the InfoWars store went up, shortly after his prediction.
Furious that their coup d’état was exposed, them Dems and the Deep State retaliated with a violent(ly funny) tweet storm!
Then on the 3rd, there were reports of early skirmishes.
Alex, responded in his usual mild-mannered, soft-peddled way.
It’s here, and July 4th is a key crossroads in all of that, so they are announcing—they’re already launching riots, antifa has been behind closed doors for three months, they’re announcing summer riots that have already started everywhere. The globalists see July 4th as their new D-Day against us and a lot of stuff is going to start then!
And then it was the 4th!
All seemed quiet in the morning. No sign of the 2nd Civil War.
However, as noon approached there were multitudinous (Always wanted to use that word. It means “a hell of a lot.”) sightings of crowds “spontaneously” gathering at various parks, mostly of the “ball” or “grassy” types.
Then came word that they’ve taken the beaches. Oh lordy, it’s D-Day all over again!
Still, it was pretty quiet on the Western Front. And, most of the other fronts, for that matter.
There was a bit of confusion on the Southern Front, as a number of people seemed to think this was the CSA’s birthday, as evidenced by all the Confederate flags.
Then as darkness descended, the quiet disintegrated!
From my 3rd floor office, I could see flashes in the distance, followed by explosions that seemed to be increasing by the minute. Of course, it could be fireworks, but who sets off fireworks in a war zone? This was interspersed by the staccato pops of machine guns. Either that or Chinese firecrackers. (Not really sure.)
Somehow, I survived the horrible engagement without even the comfort of my cats. The cowards were cringing in the back of the closet.
About midnightish, the explosions died down. Not sure who won or if they just ran out of ammo. Too damn tired to worry about it, I’ll check it in the morning.
In the morning, I stepped across to the park to assess the damage. Fortunately not too much. No bodies, just spent casings here and there and the lingering odeur de explosion. I checked the “fake news media” to see if there was any info on the war, but they were obviously conspiring to keep a lid on it.
So, I went to the horse’s mouth (The nether one, actually.) to get the real poop on the 2nd Civil War.
Clear as mud. (Or something that looks like mud.) Something about James West being fired was the code for the order to switch from “cold civil war” to “hot civil war” and it’s an exercise in escalation so you won’t really know it was the day it started until you look back later or something.
Anyway, all this controversy is the media’s fault.
That’s how they take my victory of predicting all this first and turn it to defeat, in their own minds
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Nancy Pelosi Calls COVID-19 ‘Trump Virus’ – Instead Of President’s Favored ‘Chinese Virus’ - July 25, 2020
- Micheal Cohen Lawyers File Petition For His Release From Prison, Claiming Retaliation For Book About Trump - July 22, 2020
- Trump Accuses Biden Of Trying To ‘Abolish Suburbs’ In Odd Rose Garden Press Conference - July 17, 2020
- Trump Fires Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, Replaces Him With Bill Stepien Amid Poor Polling - July 16, 2020
- Trump move to free ally Stone is ‘historic corruption’: Republican senator - July 11, 2020
- Trump Far Right Rally Gets pranked by Borat Creator - June 30, 2020
- Trump faces outrage after report reveals Russia offered Afghan militants ‘rewards to kill Americans’ - June 27, 2020
- A top Pennsylvania Republican said coronavirus only threatens children in poor health. That’s not true. - May 14, 2020
- US Justice Dept drops case against ex-Trump aide Flynn - May 7, 2020
- Trump ‘not concerned’ after Brazil official who met him tests positive for coronavirus - March 12, 2020