In addition to being addicted to giving Republicans everything they need to destroy, once and for all, the dwindling American Middle Class, President Obama’s latest chronic capitulation has taken the focus off the fact that Dick Cheney is now officially a fugitive from justice – having been indicted for bribery in Nigeria – a nation whose extradition treaty with the U.S. has been in good standing since 1931. It’s doubtful the corporate media would have covered it anyway, given the fact that they exist solely to run a protection racket for greed-centered ghouls like Cheney and insure that Americans don’t feel “free” unless transnational corporations can ride their dumb Serf arse to the bank unfettered by the “pesky” government of “We The People.”
Of course, we all know that “blind” Lady Justice keeps one eye open for the rich, often allowing our Sovereign Lords – like Cheney – in spite of their crimes to roam the Earth as free as birdies to send others less fortunate to rot in prison indefinitely or prematurely meet their makers. Our rewards will come in Heaven, after all, at least that’s what they tell us.
Read more about Cheney’s indictment at Raw Story.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018