One jerk threatening another jerk, to do what a third jerk is demanding in an attempt to cover up a fourth jerk’s crimes..
What in the hell has this country come to?
Did I just call a Congressman, the United States Attorney General, a washed up, slightly bonkers “America’s Mayor” and the “so-called” President of the United States, jerks? DAMN STRAIGHT! There are other words that better describe them, but I try not to use such language in polite company.
A bit of context is probably in order at this point. The first three of the aforementioned jerks, Devin Nunes, Jeff Sessions, and Rudi Giuliani were all involved at a high level in the fourth Jerk’s (Trump) transition team at the time of a lot of meetings and contacts with Putin’s people.
What makes that even more suspicious is that all of them have very selective memories. When asked, they lied about the meetings. When caught in their lies, they admitted the meetings, but claimed they were all very innocent incidences, despite quite a bit of evidence that they weren’t.
Now, to set the record straight, colluding with a foreign power to influence an American election is NOT “treason.” Unless, of course, said collusion occurred during war-time, which technically, this did not. It is, however, a possible “conspiracy against the United States.” The peacetime equivalent of treason.
Also, if all of this is just an innocent misunderstanding, or a hunt for witches by some mythical “deep state,” why are they all, especially Trump, acting so damned guilty?
- Trump’s rants, ravings and attempts at distraction are well documented.
- Nunes has done everything in his power to sidetrack and/or derail his own committee’s probe into the matter.
- After being caught in a number of lies about his Russian tete a tetes, Sessions had to recuse himself from the investigation, although he has smudged that line several times.
- Giuliani, from what is known, was involved up to his eyeballs with some of Michael Flynn’s antics, before and during the transition.
So, the question immediately pops up: “What are they trying to hide?”
Which brings us to the latest round of idiocy in which they turn on each other. While Trump has never hesitated to do some under-bus tossing whenever things got hot, it’s now working its way down the pecking order. (Trump, as you may have noticed, demands loyalty, but doesn’t seem to possess that attribute, himself.)
Giuliani’s media tour this week, featured him implicating Trump in a number of prison-worthy crimes, while purportedly defending Trump of those crimes. (Told you he was slightly bonkers.) Then Saturday on Bullshit Mtn, he stated that Sessions should shut down Mueller’s investigation. Of course, at this point of time, that wouldn’t stop anything due to the fact that there are now several federal and state investigations going on. (Just ask Michael Cohen.)
Right on cue, Nunes called Fox & Friends to whine about the “abuse” of FISA wiretaps “and other matters.” He then proceeded to attack the Attorney General.
The only thing that’s left that we can do is we have to move quickly to hold the attorney general of the United States in contempt and that’s what I’m going to press for this week. We’ve asked for very important information, it’s still classified. Because of the way they conducted this information, most of this information is classified. But because this is so important, I’m not going to take any excuse to say, ‘Oh we’re harming national security.
It sounds like he’s got his sponge bobs all twisted up over not being able to read classified material so he can cherry-pick parts to “prove” Trump is innocent, as he has in the past.
Of course, Sessions is NOT going to be convicted. That’s not how party loyalty functions, and with Republicans, it’s party over country, time and time again!
The only good thing is when this is all over, all four jerks (plus quite a few others) will probably be orange-clad for the rest of their lives.
Stay tuned! (And, be sure to stock up on popcorn, it’s the best, albeit scariest, show in town!)
p.s.: If my ramblings don’t revolt you, check out my FaceBook page (“Grouchy’s Grumbles”) you might just enjoy it. Better yet, you might “like” it. I’d love it if you did. It’s free (and worth every cent) and almost completely painless (other than the usual bad jokes).
- Woman Thinks Spiderman’s Hands Belong To Satan! - July 18, 2019
- Paula White: White House Is Holy Ground Because Of Me - July 11, 2019
- Fake ‘Historian’: The 2nd Amendment Allows You to Own a Tank - July 8, 2019
- Khristian School Kindergarten Teacher Charged With Sex Assault - July 5, 2019
- Free Speech ‘Trumpstravaganza’ Expects 1000 Troglodytes, Needs One Porta Potty - July 3, 2019
- Creationist Troglodyte: Libraries Are Dangerous For Kids - June 29, 2019
- The Weird Week Of The ‘Religious Wrong’ - June 23, 2019
- Alex Jones’ Pedophile Porn/Sandy Hook Scandal - June 18, 2019
- The Pelosi Project: Jail The Witches (Which Witch Is Which?) - June 13, 2019
- E.W. Jackson: Saying ‘Thoughts And Prayers Won’t Stop Gun Violence’ Is Blasphemous - June 7, 2019