With his approval ratings at historic lows, the Republican Party less popular than pond scum and bedbugs and stunning GOP losses in conservative strongholds, many analysts who aren’t right wing hacks are predicting a 2018 midterm election Democratic Party wave.
According to the Washington Post, “Voters say they prefer Democratic candidates for the House of Representatives over Republicans by the widest margin in over a decade, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll — a fresh sign of trouble for the GOP majority one year before the midterm elections.”
Though, reality doesn’t have any effect on delusional right wingers like the orange a-hole currently squatting in the White House (despite receiving fewer votes), so he took to Twitter at 3:23 AM to whine about it, and tagged his “Fox and Friends” propagandists.
Twitter begged to differ:
Curiously, the only part of Trump’s tweet that arguably reflects a modicum of reality is his putting quotation marks around “I.” After all, normal people of Earth have long suspected that Trump isn’t human.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018