Look for the GOP to latch on to the study conducted by Democratic researchers who concluded that opposition to every move that President Obama makes is motivated by the Republican cult-like adherence to their dead-end ideology, not racism.
I can just imagine the survey questioning… “Excuse me…. you over there with the picture of Barack Obama with a bone through his nose – yes… you….. the guy standing next to the sign that says, ‘Obamacare is White Slavery’ in front of the lady screaming ‘Monkey See, Monkey Spend’ Do you hate the President because he’s black?”
The study, done by Democracy Corps and Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research and authored by Karl Agne and Jim Gerstein, found that the GOP base was not driven by race, but rather a belief that President Obama had a “secret agenda” to destroy their twisted vision of what they think the United States should be.
Of course normal people (non-Republicans) know that right wing paranoia was deliberately activated by the incessant pro-corporate misinformation sweeping from sea to shining sea across the Faux News and Rush Limbaugh propaganda outlets which purposely and deceptively conflates even the threat of corporate restraint with either Socialism, Fascism, Communism or whatever else the recipients are too willfully ignorant to understand other than the suspicion that they may have something to do with Hitler.
Read more about the study here.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018