Violating a court order is nothing new for Republicans. They have been under a direct federal court order since 2004 not to engage in voter caging tactics but they admittedly continue to do so. It then should come as no surprise that the RNC continues to send out deceptive Republican campaign mailings masked as “official” government Census forms – despite direct legislation designed to prevent the disingenuous mailings.
The mailer reads, “Census Document” and, in all caps, “DO NOT DESTROY/OFFICIAL DOCUMENT,” on the outside of the envelope. In smaller letters, it says: “This is not a U.S. government document.” See the whole mailer at TPM here.
RNC Chairman Michael Steele defended the RNC’s ‘Census’ mailer saying it “complied to what the law required.”
The House passed a new bill meant to put an end to the RNC’s misleading mailers once and for all by closing loopholes in a law that already bans such practices.
Steele, ironically from the nest of ghouls that likes to call itself “the party of personal responsibility,” insists that the Democrats are at fault for the RNC’s dishonest practices for writing what he called a “bad bill.”
Given their disdain for the law, the fact they have no real solutions to offer 95% of the population, and that there is no low too low in order to turn the American Middle Class into compliant Serfs, Republicans have no choice but to resort to deception to convince “average Joe” dupes to jump on the bandwagon of their own demise.
This is a fact did not escape Michael Steele when he was running for the Senate in Maryland. Being right at home with Republican Dirty Tricks and outright fraud, for the price of 3 meals and $100, Steele hired economically desperate African Americans to canvass minority neighborhoods to distribute flyers featuring Steele that read, “Sample Democratic Ballot.”
As we know… with no real solutions to offer the American people, we can expect nothing less from Republicans and their hen house foxes.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018