Fresh from being exposed as having nearly 50% fake twitter followers, the so-called President continued to secure his position as the laughing stock of the free world by Tweeting utter gibberish in the middle of the night.
He later deleted the tweet, but the internet never forgets.
Trump then tried to laugh it off.
Of course, the internet pounced.
This latest example of Trump’s incompetence makes clear – Republicans hate this country. They also disgrace everyone who ever fought, bled and died to create this democratic republic by propelling an ignorant narcissist, unfit to lead a drunken conga line, much less a modern nation, to the highest executive office in the land.
As the internet laughed, Twitler announced he would disgrace America further by pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement.
Now, back to the RESISTANCE!
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018