Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich is trying to label the Democratic Party “The Party of Food Stamps,” so that must mean that Republicans are proudly the Party of Starvation –literally, figuratively and morally. The Republicans are so morally bankrupt, in fact, they actually celebrate the fact that firefighters stood idle while Gene Cranick’s home burned to the ground and 4 family pets burned to death for forgetting to pay a $75 fee. Welcome to the Teabag vision for America, where contempt is a virtue, compassion is reserved only for the rich and those in crisis are attacked as “sponges” and “freeloaders.”
Glenn Beck and the rest of the filthy cons leapt to the defense of this indefensible, morally bankrupt, act of contempt for a fellow American, but now Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association has weighed in, insisting that Jesus himself was a vindictive, greed-centered, free-market sociopath (curiously, like Fischer himself) who was not a feminized “love thy neighbor” type, but a “real man” who only gave a shit about himself.
Read more about it at Mediaite.
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018