It was recently reported that Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) admitted that the ongoing Republican probes of the Department of Energy’s loan guarantee program and their faux outrage about Solyndra are nothing but more faux scandals drummed up for political gain. On the incessant Republican investigations, Jordan stated, “Ultimately, we’ll stop it on Election Day, hopefully. And bringing attention to these things helps the voters and citizens of the country make the kind of decision that I hope helps them as they evaluate who they are going to vote for in November.”
You see… that’s because EVERYTHING CONservatives do is not for the good of the country – but to gain a seaming political advantage in the furtherance of their cause of turning the government into an appendage of the affairs of the Oligarchs who pull Republican (and DINO) strings.
Abraham Lincoln said, “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
And what does, “destroying ourselves” actually look like?
To Libs, America’s greatness is measured by her economically secure middle class earning a living wage to provide for shelter, education, recreation, childcare, and maintenance of self and family in times of sickness & retirement in security.
To CONS, Americas greatness is measured by the power of a small pool of ruling elite that (“naturally”) owns and runs everything, and their ability to ride the large pool of economically-insecure cheap labor to the bank unfettered by the “pesky” government. “Destroying America” to CONS would mean that We The People actually get to exercise the right to vote so many of us have bled and died for, and kick the CONS out of office. To CONS, “Destroying America” means the GENERAL WELFARE supersedes the welfare of the 1%.
WATCH: Sen. Bernie Sanders Explain the Republican Destruction of the Middle Class:
Libs and CONS: Two different definitions of “The American Dream.”
Our Founding Fathers were all students of the Liberal Age of Enlightenment who fought off the shackles of an inter-generational aristocracy with the aim of building an egalitarian nation. The CONS of their day were British Loyalists… they were the Tories, loyal to the crown, resistant to change, content with the status quo. Today’s CONservatives are actively dragging us back to the very system of government we fought a revolution to escape.
As the Bible says, “know them by their fruits.” CONS are purposefully manipulating the system so that the few, wealthy, elite can once again rule over the disenfranchised, economically insecure, and easily exploitable majority. The late, great, American Middle Class are now the working poor… courtesy of 30 years of trickle-down Reaganomics voodoo. It’s no matter that Reagan’s own budget director and champion of “trickle down” now admits that Republicans destroyed the economy. Republicans STILL peddle that same old voodoo because economic prosperity FOR ALL is not on their agenda.
As their policies ingratiate the few at the expense of the many, precisely counter to the dreams of our Founders, it’s time to face facts – CONservatives are the enemies from within.
Blatant lying & wasting America’s time with phony, politically-motivated, “investigations” are just ONE of their many, many, many pathetic tactics to mask the fact that CONservatives have NOTHING to offer 99% of the population but wage slavery.
We live in a time when Republican Representatives like Paul Ryan are following the fictitious musings of the textbook sociopath, Ayn Rand, to shape government policy. Though, I’m sure if Rand was alive, (if her filthy 3 pack-a-day smoking habit hadn’t finally caught up to her in the form of cancer, for which she took the Social Security & Medicare she made a career denigrating) she would pat her flying monkey on the head for trying to bring her fantastical world of rampant malignant narcissism to fruition. Kiss up to the powerful, kick down on the powerless… That’s what Republicans call “leadership!”
Our greatest President, FDR, knew what snakes we were up against, and warned us about sociopath admirers like Paul Ryan.
WATCH: FDR Warn Americans About The Enemies Within:
Economic Disparity for the 99%: CON Policy Planned it That Way
FDR once said, “Yes, we are on the way back — not by mere chance, not by a turn of the cycle. We are coming back more soundly than ever before because we planned it that way, and don’t let anybody tell you differently.”
Republicans (and DINOS) would have you believe that all our economic woes are simply a result of the “natural” ebb and flow of the market, but they are not. They planned it that way.
It’s no accident that Liberal policies gave us the period in American history known as “The Great Prosperity” and CONservative polices gave us “The Great Depression I & II.” The frank reason is that the Middle Class was too “uppity” for the masters’ liking… so they set their Republican puppets (& DINO enablers) to destroy it.
It’s the age-old struggle. The dream of America was that We The People ruled ourselves, rather than an inter-generational aristocracy akin to the one we fought a revolution to escape. Repugs (& DINOS) have been putting that oppressive system back together piece by piece since America swallowed the Reaganomics Voodoo they are now dying from.
The objective of Right – which cares about America about as much as it does about Mother Earth as a whole – is to return us to the economic order last seen under Herbert Hoover. This was an America with incredible wealth disparities, nonexistent labor standards and a government indifferent to the plight of the average citizen. FDR reflected on that society when he said, “Powerful influences strive today to restore that kind of government with its doctrine that that Government is best which is most indifferent. “
The one ironic tragedy of FDR’s New Deal was that it created economically stable middle classes who, with the aid of incessant Right Wing misinformation campaigns, were convinced their interests and the interests of billionaires were one in the same.
As memory of pre-New Deal life faded with the passing of our grandparents, many “Average Joe” Americans were thoroughly propagandized into voting Republican – and therefore voting for their own demise.
It’s the age-old struggle between the “haves” and the “have-nots.” In the Reich Wing vision of America, the tiny minority in possession of colossal wealth rules over the large pool of working poor and wealth is so concentrated in the hands of a few; there is essentially no remaining middle class.
It’s a dismal existence for the “have-nots” who, ideally for the “haves,” toil their lifetime away and patiently await their reward in Heaven. All the more reason Republicans are bent on whittling away at the slim line separating church and state, as churches have always historically worked in tandem with the ruling elite to keep the huddled masses subjugated and passively resigned to their “natural place.”
From Paul Ryan’s Kiss Up/Kick Down budget proposals, the Republican assault on unions, and yes… even proposing the end of child labor laws, this vision is on display in all of today’s Republican policies.
With that in mind, here’s a great article originally posted by my friends at AddictingInfo.org
America has enemies. Not just abroad, but within our shores as well. And our domestic enemies, as it turns out, are MORE dangerous and destructive than the terrorists could ever hope to be. Because while the terrorists want to destroy us, the following people and their organizations are doing far more damage.
1. Roger Ailes: The President of Fox News keeps the right-wing mouth piece biased and unbalanced. He literally proposed a right-wing news network as a propaganda tool to use during the Nixon Administration. And now, Fox News makes every effort to slander Democrats, lie to the public, and support conservative groups, activists and politicians at all costs.Want to tell Ailes what you think of him? Feel free to contact Fox News Channel by mail, phone, or email.
FOX News Channel
1211 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10036
2. The Koch Brothers: Yes, there is more than one Koch brother, but rather than jotting down the same paragraph twice, it makes more sense to combine the two. Charles and David Koch are the owners of Koch Industries, a private oil and chemicals company. They have spent big money in elections and have pretty much bought and paid for all of Republicans that sit on the energy committee. They also have ties to The John Birch Society, of which their father was a founding member, and several other conservative think tanks and organizations including, Americans For Prosperity which David Koch leads as chairman, the Heritage Foundation, the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), and the Cato Institute. They helped create and fund the Tea Party and have been very influential in the watering down of environmental laws and the destruction of unions. If you really want to see the scope of their influence look at what is happening in Wisconsin and in the U.S. House of Representatives.I know you must be dying to contact Koch Industries to give them your opinion, so here’s how you can do that.
Koch Industries, Inc.
P.O. Box 2256
Wichita, KS 67201-2256
400 North Capitol Street, NW, Suite 765
Washington, DC 20001
Toll Free Phone: 1-888-564-6273
Local Phone: 202-783-3870
1615 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20062-2000
Main Number: 202-659-6000
801 G Street, NW
Washington DC 20001
PO Box 37030
Washington, DC 20013-7030
214 Massachusetts Ave NE
Washington DC 20002-4999
770 N. Westhill Blvd
Appleton, Wisconsin 54914
9. Rupert Murdoch: Known as “the man who owns the news”, Murdoch controls a vast media empire around the world including Fox News, The New York Post, and the Wall Street Journal here in America. Advertising his media outlets as “fair and balanced” Murdoch and his News Corporation relentlessly push conservative talking points and provide campaign donations to many Republicans running for various positions. News Corporation now has to answer for hacking cell phones and impeding investigations. Long the mouthpiece for Republican propaganda, Murdoch is a threat to Freedom of the Press and the foundations that keep America free.If you want to contact News Corporation and tell them what you think of them, here is their contact information.
1211 Avenue of Americas
New York, New York 10036
Grover Norquist, Wikipedia
Daily Kos: In his own non-words: Grover Norquist is a plutocrat
Norquist history 101Americans for Tax Reform
722 12th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
1006 Pennsylvania Ave SE
Washington, DC 20003
Office: (202) 547-5420
Fax: (202) 547-5421
P.O. Box 34413
Washington, DC 20043
Phone: ( 202) 559-6428.
540 Elkton Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
PO Box 618
Alton, IL 62002
1007 Cameron Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Fax: 703-836-8606National Rifle Association of America
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
17. Tim Wildmon: Classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, the American Family Association is headed by Tim Wildmon. AFA is just like every other conservative Christian group. It opposes abortion and gay rights, as well as other public policy goals such as deregulation of the oil industry and lobbying against the Employee Free Choice Act. The group has actively boycotted just about any business that disagrees with them. In the wake of the Virginia Tech shootings, the AFA released a video in which “God” tells a student that students were killed in schools because God isn’t allowed in schools anymore and blamed the shootings on abortion and lack of prayer in schools. AFA is against all other religions and has an obsession with Christmas, often boycotting companies that do not mention Christmas in their advertising. AFA is here on this list because they represent one of the biggest threats to intellectual and personal freedom in America.Want to boycott AFA? Send them a “friendly” letter.
American Family Association
P.O. Box 3206
Tupelo, MS 38803
PO Box 397
Aledo, TX 76008
1101 Vermont Ave. N.W., 11th Floor
Washington, D.C. 20005
1000 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W.
Washington D.C. 20001-5403
And there you have it. All of these people and their organizations pose a serious threat to the American people. They target women, senior citizens, minorities, homosexuals, non-Christians, and American workers. So which person or organization is the most dangerous to democracy? The common thread throughout the list is the Koch brothers. They have ties to many of the people and organizations on the list and share many of the same goals. If one were to remove the Koch brothers from the equation an important source of funding and leadership would be eliminated from the conservative sphere. The Koch brothers are by far the biggest threat to American values and institutions. The truly evil thing about this group is that NONE of them are elected by the people. Yet they have more power and influence over our elected officials and system of law and government, than we do.Edited By: Alexis Atherton
Stephen Foster holds a Bachelor’s Degree in History and Political Science from Missouri University of Science and Technology. He is a certified teacher in Pennsylvania and Missouri and enjoys performing historical research, debating, and writing. He lives in Missouri.Article used by permission under Creative Commons License
- White Nationalists Throw Hate “Business Cards” at Black Woman - November 6, 2018
- Supposed Persecuted Trump supporter Scams Cons Out of $150,000 - November 5, 2018
- In 3 A.M. Tweet, Trump Complains he’s the Real Victim of Mail Bombs - October 26, 2018
- Melania Trump Claims She’s ‘The Most Bullied Person in the World’ and the Internet Groans - October 11, 2018
- Right Wingers Help Completely False Kremlin-Made Propaganda Video Go Viral - October 9, 2018
- Historian: Mitch McConnell is the “Gravedigger of American Democracy” - October 5, 2018
- Donald Trump Tried To Trick His Elderly Father Into Changing His Will - October 4, 2018
- Survey: Trump Surpasses ‘Terrorism’ as Germans’ Greatest Fear - September 6, 2018
- Ron DeSantis Moderated Racist Facebook Group That Attacks Minorities, Parkland Survivors - August 30, 2018
- Architect: Betsy DeVos’ Ostentatious McMansion Sucks - August 8, 2018